👅Mûffïn Másacürè👅

"Hey! Lissana!" while gasping in surprise from her calling my name, I stumbled over my feet, face first onto nasties muffin, trying to help myself I rotated my feet;gasping even further. I fell.infront of Lucy.onto nasty.face forward. Into his crumby a$$ fingers.but... where was the muffin? I opened my eyes. .... the muffin was absolutely deformed and,well, fucked. It was all over me and nasty. I shot up(I was sitting on his noodle arms)"ugh!, wtf? Now it's all over me! This is all your fault nasty!!""what?!!, my fault?!, you're the one that tried to punch me!!"screamed nasty"yeah well, you shouldn't aggravate m-"I was cut off by Lucy elegantly trotting over, her blonde ponytail swaying with her ste-"Lissana!, natsu!, are you two alright?"

A/N; hey guys, just if you haven't realized,this FF will NOT have Lucy's POV at ALL, it will only have natsus and lissana's POV, ok back to the book.

Before I could answer, she was right next to us trying to cleanup the mess I made."h-hey Lucy,.. um... how are you?"whispered nasty"I'm doing just fine,how are you too?" She said, simultaneously cleaning the bits of muffin up from the floor, suddenly, Lucy jerked up clasping her hands around her mouth"OMG! WENDY!! CHELIA!! COME OVER HERE!!" Suddenly, two small girls skipped over to Lucy, smiling bigger than the moon *movie reference 😂😂👌*
"Yes Lucy~chan!?"the girl with long deep blue hair questioned." Here are my new friends! Natsu and lissana!!" I snicked over too Natsu whispering "ouch.. friend zoned.." he looked pissed.But then, the girl with hot pink hair looked at me and said "hai! I'm chelia!!, this is my girlfriend Wendy~Sama!!"the girl named Wendy shrieked"Ch-chelia~Ssaaan!! You don't have to tell everyone we meat my relationship status~~!" 'Chelia' giggled "sorry Wendy~sama! But you're mine!"she said as she snuggled in to Wendy, damn I can't wait for me to do that to Lucy~sama....ack! The little girl is rubbing off on me!!"ooooh~~ hi, I'm Natsu!"nasty claimed rudely interrupting my train of thought " ooh! Hai!!, call me chelia! And that's Wendy, call her taken and off limits!"chelia smiled nasty, Lucy~,Wendy and me laughed awkwardly....

Hey guys!! I'm sooooooo sorry this was so late I hope you liked this chapter! I'll update again soooooon!!