💛Golden💛

Today, natsu was GOING to do it!

Today, natsu would.....

Not take the drive through.

Hey you can't blame him!, after all, it's not HIS fault that cars are so convenient!!
But oh well.
**Natsu's POV**
As I drove up to SPM(1Scarlet 1Pack of strawberries 1million tastes), with a couple bucks on hand, of course.I new that today was the day, I would finally get off my lazy ass and go through the check out...*sigh*

Anyway, I walked up to the doors, and grabbed sparkling pastel strawberry handles.Wow.... this is actually kinda cool! I walked over to the check out, looking for any girl that might interest me, then, there was silver. I looked over hoping this would be the one, my only, my lover. But, to my dismay, it was just Lissana.

Damn it! I really thought that would be somone I'd like!!but then, she started walking toward me..oh I'm really not in the mood for this right now..she's cool but, most recently I heard that the only reason why she likes me was because she was trying to get  some girl to be jealous of me and want to be with her,maybe she's here right now."heyyy natsuuu~"she said looking over somewhere else."Uhh.. hey lissana.., um can you wait for a second, I kinda have to order now.."I said."oooh fineee."She taunted looking over to the cash register I think.

But then.
My world changed.

I looked down at the cash register,

"Damn"I whispered, only loud enough for me to hear.

She was amazing. Golden hair shining brightly , beautiful chocolate eyes.How can somone be this perfect?!Her plump lips in a radiant smile, oh why can't I kiss her now??
She.Is.Stunning.

I blushed.

"Can I take your order?"she said oh that beautiful voice of hers.I could make her say other things, moan my name, be mine,I bit my lip, thinking about dirtier things.
"Uh-uhhh yeah um, can I p-please get t-the dragon f-fruit smoothie?"
She giggled soothingly"no need to stutter, I won't bite!"she beamed"I'm lucy!"she held out her hand, I gladly took it."I'm natsu, um I don't know if this actually ok but can I h-have your n-number please?" I noticed lissana glaring at me,hah too late. She's mine now lissana I smirked at her, she was fuming"Sure if you give me yours! She smiled"

We exchanged numbers and I got my smoothie and complimentary free cake,watching lissana waiting for her move.

"H-hey umm, can I h-have the star fruit pie p-please?"she asked nervously,hah, I wonnn, or so I thought"omg cøøl! That's my favourite!sure, coming right up!" I glared at lissana as she smirked at me "unlike youuuu, iii did some research! I found lucy favourite color, book, movie, fruits and clothing!" I scoffed, "whatever!, so , now you decide not to act all lovey covey with me?"I was mad."hah! I only did that to make lucy jealous so I could win her, I mean, she's perfect! Golden hair..sweet voice....beautiful breaths too 😏"

To be continued...

Srry guys I'm not good at Wrighting stuff! I promise I'll try to make it better,and update about every Friday!