A Million Ways To Die

~Tonys P.o.V~

"Mike.." I lightly tugged on the curtain to his bed. "Go away." He said sternly. That stung me more than you think. "Mike, whats wrong..." I said quietly.

He didn't respond.

"Please Mike whats wrong." I said, raising my voice a bit. I opened the curtain and looked into his eyes. They were droopy. Red. Bloodshot. He's been crying.

I pulled him close to me and hugged him. He held onto me loosely.

I pulled his face close enough to mine and whisered, "Whats wrong, Mikey." He turned away "Tony, we shouldn't talk anymore. Like be this close." My heart stang. "W-why.." I sputtered. "Vic's mad at me because of you." He spat out.

I retreated a bit. I knew how much him and Vic bonded. I knew how much this hurt him.

I began to feel tears form in my eyes.

"Mike..." I said, softly, then pulled him to me. I kissed him passionately and he kissed back, almost seeming distant.

At one point he pulled away, and his eyes widened at what was behind me. I turned, at it was like a movie. I looked behind me. Everything was blurry except Vic. Vic's eyes were filled with rage and hatred. I never knew there was a side of him like that. It scared me to see him like that.

Mike pushed me out of the bed. "Sorry, Tony. Just.. go." I sauntered out of the bed room, planning to go on a walk, probably get wasted. I stood watching Mike for a while, and he fell asleep fast.

On my way out I ran into Vic. "V-" He pushed me against the table and whispered into my ear, with hate, "Stay away from my little brother." He smacked me once. Twice. Three times. It stung. I cried in pain and said "Vic, im sorry!" "Sorry isn't enough!" He half-yelled.

I swung past him and ran out the bus, going for a walk. Who knows where.

~Mikes P.o.V~

I managed to fall asleep, considering my mind was spinning in circles.

I woke up and I heard yelling. "Vic! You can't just hit someone like that! And as close as he is? You don't do that!" It was Jaime. Hit who? I wondered in my head. "I'm sorry!" I heard crying. Vic. I shot up from the bed and sauntered into the kitchen. "Hit who?" I said loudly. Silence. "Wanna tell him, Vic?" Jaime said silently, with pain in his voice. "No." Vic said, sounding almost like a child. "Tell him, Vic." Jaime said, with gritted teeth, and a voice that could scare anyone. "Tony..." Vic said, so silently, "What!?!" I screamed. "Why? Where is he?!" I said. "He went for a walk." Vic shook from crying.

I stormed out the door,not caring. I had to find Tony.

I later found him, at a nearby park, drinking from a bottle. I noticed it was alcohol. I stormed over to him and pulled it away from him. He didn't stop me, though, like he usually did when he was wasted. I guess he was barely wasted.

"Tony. I'm sorry..." I said silently. "It's-" He started, but then hesitated, as if he forgot what happened.

He came to his senses in a little while. "Oh, right. It's fine..." He said.

"It's really not-" I started, but he kissed me. His breath smelled and tasted like alcohol, ut I din't care, I just wanted to be with him. I kissed him sensless and he smiled through breaths, which made me melt inside. After what seemed forever, we decided to go back to the bus.

We heard distant yelling from the bus. No surprise, though. That's what we usually hear from the bus nowdays. This band is falling apart.

"Vic! Stop talking like that! This isn't you!" Jaime yelled, his voice breaking. It broke me. What was going on? "I wanna die!" I heard. No, Vic! I ran to the bus and burst through the doors.

"Vic!" I screamed. "No! Don't talk like that!" I ran to him and hugged him. Jaime backed up to a corner, where he sobbed, loudly. It dug a hole in my heart to see someone as sparkly as him, like that.

"I can't take it anymore..!" Vic sobbed into my shoulder. "Vic, no! Shut up!" I watched as Tony and Jaime talked, it seemed serious. Jaime pulled Tony into a hug, and I felt a hint of jealousy, even though I knew there was nothing going on. Vic kept sobbing into my shoulder and I ran my hands through his hair, I knew that always helped him calm down.

After a while, everyone calmed down, and we decided to make a small fire outside the bus. We all sat on the cold pavement, staring at the ground. Jaime sat on my left, Tony on my right, and Vic in front of me. Tony looked distant to Vic, and it hurt to see the band so uncomfortable with eachother.

"Is anyone gonna talk, or am I gonna have to bring out the whip?" Jaime chuckled nervously. I smiled, glad that Jaime was being bubbly again. Vic smiled lightly and so did Tony.

"Do we all need to have a little therapy chat?" Jaime said, smiling. Vic nodded and everyone else did, too. "Okay, so what do we need to talk about?" I said. Everyone was silent. "Tony, i'm sorry." Vic said. I smiled up at Vic, proud of him. I know he's my older brother, and thats weird to say, but I was.

Vic grinned his fabulous grin of his to me, and I laughed. "Mike, this is nothing to be laughing about." Tony joked and we all laughed.

I liked this.

I was gonna connect the band once again, no matter what it took.

Tony glanced at my hand and to Vic. He nodded in approval and Tony held my hand. I smiled at Vic and held Tonys hand tighter.