I Would Kiss You Even If You Were Dead

~Tony's P.o.V~

I didn't feel comfortable around Mike for a while.

We've never been this close, and it seemed as a big change for me, I mean I don't want things to happen so quickly. I figured the only way to go slower is avoid contact with him.

But I really liked him. No, I love him. But i'm a really shy guy and Mikes been my best friend for as long as I can remember, and I don't want that to change. Everything's been happening so quickly.. and I don't think Mike even cares.Does he even notice?

"Wanna go out for a drink, Tony?" Jaime asked me, as I just stared at the ground. "Nah, Jaime, just go, I'll stay in the tour bus and wait." I said. "Well... we probably wont be back until... late. I'm thinking almost 5 a.m." Jaime said, while running his fingers through his spiky hair. "I'll be fine, Jaime, just go." I thought I sounded rude, but maybe I've gotten used to it... I have been more quiet, since the Mike thing... the only things I've probably said was "no." to everything...

Vic came out in his skinny jeans, a tye-dye sweater and his black vans. "Toooooony!" He exclaimed. He spun me in circles and dropped me back on the couch. "Ready for a night of fun?" He said. "No, Vic, just go." I said, pretty coldly. " Okay... okay.. " Vic said as he scooted himself out of the room.

When I was pretty sure everyone was gone, I started humming to myself, which is something I always do when i'm alone. I started to sing and Mike came out of the back of the tour bus. "Your singing voice is amazing, Tony." Mike said, in awe. "Have you been here the whole time?" I said. I felt myself blush. He nodded and sat beside me.

"Whats been going on, Tony.." He said. "Um.. well, I don't know.." I said, feeling stupid.

"You've been ignoring us." Mike said. "Well, I-" I was interrupted by Mikes lips touching mine.

Was this a fairy tale? Am I dreaming?

My eyes stayed wide open and I snapped back into reality. This was actually happening.

I kissed Mike back and he layed me down on the seat we were sitting on, still kissing me. He ran his fingers through my short hair and I tugged on his shirt.

Mike began unbuttoning my pants and I opened my eyes, obviously I was surprised. I took a look at my right, and noticed Vic and Jaime, at the window.

They saw the whole scene.

I separated myself from Mike, and shit, did he look hurt. "Sorry, Mike.. but.." I glanced to the window. Mike noticed Vic and said "Oh god." Vic and Jaime ran off and Mike hid his face in his hands. "Oh my god , they're such dicks." Mike said. I nodded and I smirked. "Shall we continue." I grabbed his hand and led him to the bunks.

I sat down at the bunk and patted the seat beside me, as I scooted over a notch to let Mike sit himself beside me. He sat down and kicked off his shoes, sitting cross-legged , not looking me directly in the eye. I blushed for no apparent reason, and Mike finally caught my eye and smiled. I felt myself blush even more as he shifted himself closer to me.

He hugged me tight and started to nibble my neck and shower it with little kisses. He made his way up my jawline and kissed me senseless . He went back down to my neck and said "I've been wanting to this for a while..." He whispered sexily into my ear.

He began to unbutton my pants and I felt myself swoon.

This is actually happening. I was actually here with The Michael Fuentes.

He rubbed me softly through my boxers as he pulled off the rest of my pants. When he was done, he pulled out my member and pumped me softly , gazing into my eyes. He couldn't keep in a couple moans and then, it was my turn.

I wasted no time tearing off his skinny jeans, as I began to pump him fast, and he was not one to keep in his moans.

He moaned so loudly, just the sound of it could turn you on. "Oh... Tony! Faster... Ugh.. ohhh." He groaned as he finished on my bare chest.

I quickly wiped it off on my bed sheets, making a quick mental note to change it later.

Mike kissed my cheek and said "Would you like to cuddle me..?" I nodded anxiously and he held his arms out, but then glanced at my blanket. He blushed in embarrassment as he stared at his finishings. "Um.. would you like to meet me at my bed??" He asked, smirking. I smiled and open the curtain, motioning him to crawl out. I met him up at his bed and he opened his arms for me to crawl into, which I did. I snuggled up against his chest and kissed his neck softly.

We fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of loud pounding. "Heyyy.. you guyss..mehhheh" said a drunken voice. I checked the time. 5:37. "Jaime,shut the fuck up!" hissed a different voice, obviously Vic. I slipped out of Mikes bed, to open the door for Vic and Jaime. I went carefully, though , so I didn't wake him up, and God, did he look beautiful when he slept.

I slipped through the dining table and headed to the door. I opened it and Jaime burst in and his drunk voice asked "Fuck, you be-en, broo..." He stumbled over to the fridge and opened it "Vic, bud, we got any beer..?" Jaime asked absentmindedly as he rummaged through the fridge. Vic swayed his way over to him and closed the fridge. "Jaime, you're drunk. Go to bed." He gritted his teeth at Jaime, who pouted his mouth. I laughed quietly, considering I was still tired. I, without a care, crawled into Mikes bed and snuggled up with him, pulling the blanket up to us. Vic blinded me by turning on the light of the back of the bus and yanking open the curtain to Mikes bed. The one where Mike held me. Where I layed with Mike.

"OOOOOHHHHH!" He softly screamed and I swore under my breath. Vic looked to his right, to me, then to this right. "Ugh, Jaime! No! You drank to much, dude!" He yelled softly and ran towards Jaime.

I tightened my grip with Mike and pulled him close to me and I held his hand and squeezed it.

He squeezed back. ♥