I Want You In The Most Unromantic Ways

~Tonys P.o.V~

I held on to him so tight, and he did me, it was hard to let go. I didn't want to let go. Mike finally tugged away, and stared directly into my eyes. I stared into his mocha brown eyes and shirfted my eyes down to his light pink lips, which were so tempting to me at the moment.  He grabbed me by my waist, and God, I felt as if I could pass out, when he grasped my chin and embraced our lips together . My stomach fluttered, as if a million butterflies and birds just hatched. I don't know, but this kiss wasn't like any other kiss from Mike.

This one was special.

I was attached to Mike. I was in love with Mike. I infatuated him. I am so into him, words can't describe.

When we were done, Mike held my hand and led me out of the room. We bumped into Jaime, who looked worried and out of breath. "M-Mike, somethings up with Vic..." Jaime said, rapidly. Mike said "What happened?" And Jaime shook his head, "I don't know.." "Where is he?" Mike said, beginning to sound super worried. "Other bathroom." Jaime said quickly. Mike dashed to the bathroom and I watched him flee.

~Mikes P.o.V~

I couldn't imagine what could be going wrong. As I dashed to the bathroom, I thought.

Could Vic be self harming? Whats he doing in the bathroom? Why isn't he his usual happy,fruity self?

These thought flew through my mind as I approached the bathroom and tapped it lightly. "Vic?" I said softly, and rattled the doorknob.

Nothing.

"Vic?" I said again, reassuringly. "Vic please open up.." I said . After a couple more beggings, Vic finally opened the door and shuffled out the door. I grabbed him by the wrist and Vic sank down to the floor, where I sat beside him. "Whats up, bro?" I asked him, which thankfully, put a small smile on his face, which I adored to see. This guys my brother, but I honestly love him more than words can say. "Not much..." Vic said quietly. "Whats wrong, Vic?" I said to him, wrapping my arm around him, while he played with the sole of his shoe. "Nothing" Vic said quickly. "Doesn't seem like nothing." I said, poking his stomach. Vic stayed silent, still toying with his shoe. "I know something wrong Vi-" I began. "It's true what that guy said earlier today." Vic interrupted.

I widened my eyes. "N-no Vic, it's not. That's not true. Like our fans say, we've saved them . That guy was a dick. No one cares what he said anymore, you shouldn't Vic! You've saved so many people! Including me! You've saved me from myself! Who know what'd I'd do without this band? Vic, never ever doubt our band like that, because to our fans, we're more than that! So don't ever say that!" I shot a look of disappointment that I made sure shot through his skin. Vic looked down, and I knew he was disappointed in himself, so I softened up a bit. "Vic? It's okay. I just don't want you to hurt yourself or our fans, by doing something stupid, which I doubt you would, but I wouldn't want anything, the smallest thing to happen..." I hugged him and he pulled away. "But you came to Tony first." Vic glared at me. "Well, the man wasn't speaking directly to you... he shot comments straight to Tony, and I couldn't let that happen..." I defended. "Yeah, but i'm your brother! I started this band and it hurt me just as much as it hurt Tony!" Vic pushed me away. I felt tears form in my eyes, I was never pushed away by Vic like that. I got up quickly and made my way to the tour bus, where I dove into my bed and sobbed softly.