cuddles

( Kara in this is the softest being in the world and Mon-el being the best boyfriend ever. Be prepared )

      Kara was half asleep on the couch when Mon-el came home from his job. He smiled when he saw her look at him sleepy.

   "Hey beautiful. You tired?" Kara only nodded, and held her hands out. When Mon-el walked over to her, she grabbed him by the face and kissed her. Mon-el chuckled.

    "I should get you to bed" he said. Kara looked at him and frowned.
    "But I'm so coooooommmfffy!" She said streaching out her words as she snuggled farther into the couch.

    "Okay" Mon-el said smiling.
    "Hey Mon-el...." Kara said. Mon-el looked at her. "Come be comfy with me?" Kara said.
     "I guess I can.." Mon-el jokingly sighed.
     "WAIT!" Kara said as mon-el went to cuddle up to her.
     "What now?" He said chuckling.
     "I forgot to say. Be comfy with me, and bring snacks?" She said giggling a little. Mon-el chuckled as he walked over to the kitchen.

    "Gummy worms or bears Kara?" He said looking over to her. Kara thought for a moment.
    "Bears? Actually, I don't know. Bring both?" She said. Mon-el laughed.
    "Good choice" he said grabbing both bags and walking back and setting them on the table. When they got situated Mon-el reached over and grabbed the remote.

   "How about a Disney movie?" Mon-el said. Kara nodded sleepy. Mon-el smiled and kissed her forehead. Kara snacked in gummy worms. When ever she grabbed a gummy bear, she would have Mon-el bite off the head so she didn't feel guilty.

    Kara whined when they ran out of gummy food. She turned around and cuddled up closer to Mon-el. She dug her head into his chest. Mon-el kissed her head.

   "Mon-el?" Kara said muffled by Mon-els chest.
    "Yes Kara" he said rubbing her back. She looked up at him.
    "Can I have a kiss?" She said pursing her lips out for him to kiss her. Mon-el did and Kara smiled and put her head back on his chest.

   "I love you Kara" Mon-el said.
   "I love you too Mon-el" Kara said, again muffled by Mon-els Chest.
    "You want me to order some pizza?" Mon-el asked. Kara nodded. She whined when he got up. Mon-el went off to order the pizza on the phone.

   "Dont forget garlic knots! Don't forget the garlic knots!" Kara whispered loudly to Mon-el on the other side of the room. He nodded and chuckled. When he was done he went and sat by Kara.

   "Come back at make me warm!" Kara said holding her hand out.
    "I can't love. When the pizza man gets here I have to answer the door. I'm sorry" Mon-el said. Kara gave a pouty lip.
   Kara talked to Mon-el until the pizza came. When it did Mon-el set it on the dinning table.

   "Pizzas here darlin." Mon-el said, helping Kara up off the couch. They ate their pizza and talked about movies.