New Project

When Chang Shi Gui mentioned Ning Xi's name, Zhang Qingyun gave him a puzzled look. When he started talking about investing in the entertainment industry, he immediately understood that Mr Chang appreciating Ning Xi was not true and the real intention was this – talking to Li Jianhui about this big cake that was the entertainment industry.

In this country, among all the entertainment companies, Jiuji Entertainment could be considered to be one with the best reputation. Other than not being able to retain or nurture female artists, there was no other big drawback.

When the boss wanted to talk about a cooperation, he wasn't one who could listen in. Zhang Qingyun was knowledgeable, so he retreated saying, "Mr Chang, boss, I have a few scripts to go through, I will not bother you."

"Then off you go to work," Li Jianhui's mood was good, so he waved him away. At that time, when the secretary came in with the tea, Chang Shi Gui asked looking at Zhang Qingyun, "How many artists does Mr Zhang manage now?"

Li Jianhui's head ran very quickly. He immediately replied, "Because the company values Ning Xi very much, Qingyun only manages her to stabilise and create her future development."

The artist Chang Shi Gui appreciates, as he was her boss, he was certainly quite optimistic.

Zhang Qingyun was secretly vigilant in his mind. What did Mr Chang mean by that statement? Did he really have Ning Xi in his mind? However, he didn't dare to really ask these words out loud. Seeing that the boss had continued to talk to Mr Chang about company affairs, he quickly went out of the VIP room.

Downstairs, he met Zhou Zhengchuan's agent, Li Sheng outside the office.

"Qingyun," Li Sheng called out to Zhang Qingyun and pointed upstairs. "I heard that a big person has come at this time."

Zhang Qingyun opened the door to his office and welcomed Li Sheng inside to sit down. "Indeed, a big person has come. Chang's person."

"No wonder people from the secretary just gave me a call and asked me to wait a while before I went up," Li Sheng said, stunned. "I heard someone went to speak to Mr Li yesterday afternoon."

This sentence seemed to be random but Zhang Qingyun understood what Li Sheng meant. "I don't know who is so concerned about our Ning Xi?"

"Who else can it be?" Li Sheng sat down and leaned against the sofa. "It's Li Kun whose hands have reached so far."

When Zhang Qingyun had decided to bring Ning Xi into the company, he let go of several artists that had been managing. Even Shi Pang used to be one of them. This time he ran to complain was about one of the few people who had been transferred out from Zhang Qingyun's hands, he didn't know where he heard the news about Ning Xi from.

"Han Chen?" Zhang Qingyun had managed Han Chen for only a few months. Because the latter worked privately too, the company's attitude had always been lukewarm to him. After he transferred him to Liu Kun, he didn't pay much attention to them. He didn't expect such a news to come up now.

"Other than him, who else will do such a thing?" As a manager, Li Sheng didn't really like such an over smart and inexperienced artist. "But you still have to be careful. I heard that the fiancee of Young Master Chen is quite a character. This kind of a wealthy woman is not someone who can be provoked."

Zhang Qingyun knew that Li Sheng misunderstood the relationship between Ning Xi and Young Master Chen. He sighed helplessly. "A character like Ning Xi, where is she willing to provoke such people? Who knows what crazy thoughts these rich second-generation youngsters have? You say... by entangling with her... isn't this forcing and provoking Ning Xi?"