The Sad Fan

After the reality show aired, because 'My Heart Longs for You' was recently very popular, many fans watched the show that night which gave the episode high ratings.

The people of the show were naturally very happy with the high ratings, but the heroine, Liang Qianya's fans were not very happy. This was because they realised that from beginning to end, the second female lead had stolen the spotlight. Sometimes, the host of the program had obviously spoken to Chu Heng and Liang Qianya, but she ran in the middle, interrupting, deliberately making her presence known.

When the program was over, Liang Qianya's fans had blown up on Weibo. Someone immediately started this topic there. They began fighting against her by saying that Ceng Xue's (the second female lead) behaviour was too unsightly and she couldn't understand who was the protagonist and things like that.

Although Ceng Xue was not as popular as Liang Qianya, she did have a bunch of very loyal fans. Seeing that someone was bullying their idol, they rolled up their sleeves and entered the virtual battlefield.

As both sides fought, Chu Heng was also dragged in. One side said that Chu Heng looked better with their idol, while the other side bragged that recently, Chu Heng had done a magazine photo shoot with their idol.

Chu Heng's fans didn't know his stance, so they didn't want to be dragged in by speaking irresponsibly. Who knew that despite being so cautious, they were nevertheless dragged in unjustly.

When the two sides were being noisy, the scene was very ugly. When Chu Heng's fans didn't speak up, and he didn't stand by either woman, they were displeased and complained that he wasn't a gentleman; that he preferred to watch people fight but not put a stop to it.

Looking at their god dragged into murky waters, his fans couldn't sit still. The two sides became three, and everyone was filled with fighting spirit. Passers-by consciously avoided this fight.

Ning Xi scrolled through the page. Watching the fans' high combat power, she lamented, "These fans are really powerful!"

"The artist pays for his or her fans' behaviour. There are both advantages and disadvantages to this." Zhang Qingyun looked at the comments which he had become used to, "The advantage is that it allows the investors to see the influence and value of the artist. The disadvantage is that those irrelevant people can casually comment on these artists."

Ning Xi switched off her phone and yawned, "Anyway, I have nothing to do with this."

Zhang Qingyun assumed that she was envious of the fanbase of these three people. He comforted her, "Don't worry, you'll always have loyal fans later."

Ning Xi smiled noncommittally. Such words couldn't be said so soon.

Of the five actors who participated in the show, the fans of three of them were involved in this. So a frustrated onlooker suddenly commented, "Don't you think it's very sad that no one's concerned about the third male and female lead? Actually, I realised after last night that the third female lead is very beautiful! Her skin was flawless when the cameras took a close-up, what could be more proof than that?"

After this user posted this, he also posted a photo of the third male lead and Ning Xi.

The man was burly and appeared very manly in the photo. And the screenshots of Ning Xi were of her laughing. She looked very friendly and approachable.

One couldn't blame this netizen for thinking so because there were many foreign actors who came to China for publicity. And under the HD cameras, one could even see the pimples on their faces. So some people made fun saying that China's cameras were like God's presence, bringing out the true ugly halo of everyone.