Dazzling Goddess

Ning Xi took a taxi to the company. Before she took a few steps, she saw Zhang Qingyun waiting downstairs for her. Zhang Qingyun was slightly over thirty but he gave a solid and reliable feeling to others.

When she saw him, he also spotted her. He stubbed out the cigarette his hand and threw it in the bin next to him. He walked towards Ning Xi, "You are ten minutes earlier than expected."

"Not making people wait for long is one of my strengths." Ning Xi smiled, looking at the magnificent building before her.

Noticing her gaze, Zhang Qingyun said, "From the thirteenth to the fifteenth floor is the office of our company. The boss called me this morning. He wants to see you."

Ning Xi nodded and followed him into the elevator. Seeing him press the button for the fifteenth floor, she brushed the bangs away from her forehead. "Are we going to see Mr Li directly?"

"Yes," Zhang Qingyun nodded, "Liu Kun has more artists on his hands to manage, so I will be responsible for planning and managing your career."

The person who signed Ning Xi into the company was actually Liu Kun, but Zhang Qingyun had more experience with female artists so it was more appropriate for him to be responsible for Ning Xi.

"Then I will have to trouble Brother Zhang from now on." Ning Xi smiled. Seeing this smile, Zhang Qingyun nodded inwardly. If not anything else, Ning Xi's beauty and temperament were very satisfactory.

After a few seconds, the elevator reached the fifteenth floor and the doors opened with a pinging sound. In front of Ning Xi, there was a corridor which was brightly lit; it was a gateway to a bustling entrance.

She stepped on the floor with her left foot. The high heels she wore made a clicking noise. Looking down, she smiled. She looked up and walked steadily behind Zhang Qingyun step by step till the end of the corridor.

As Jiuji Entertainment's Boss, Li Jianhui had seen all kinds of photos, resumes and portfolios. He had to admit, Zhang Qingyun and Liu Kun, as the company's veteran agents, had very good vision. This new actress was very attractive; especially those pair of eyes – they were particularly soul-catching.

However, the moment he saw Ning Xi in front of him, Li Jianhui realised that the beauty in the photo paled in front of the actual person. Those two had picked up a treasure this time; as long as she was a little clever and acted better than a prop, they had a way to make her wildly popular.

Li Jianhui's attitude was very warm. He spoke about how much he looked forward to their brilliant future with Ning Xi and told her about the various favourable terms with Jiuji Entertainment Company. He finally shook hands with her and said, "You will never regret joining this company." He assured her.

Regret was also quite useless at this point, the contract had already been signed.

Seeing the boss' behaviour, Zhang Qingyun was relieved. He understood that the boss was very satisfied with the artist. There was an actress' scandal in the company recently. Not only her reputation but also the company's was swept across the floor. Now, if a new artist was introduced and pushed to the front, the company's face could also be regained.

"You have experience with filming, unlike the new artists who don't understand," Li Jianhui thought for a moment, then asked Zhang Qingyun, "In the movie the company has recently invested in, has the female lead's role been set?"

Zhang Qingyun immediately understood what the boss was implying. Regardless of whether the role was set or not, he had to prepare this role for Ning Xi. He was now Ning Xi's agent. Since the boss gave his artist more benefits, he said, "The female lead has been chosen, they are considering some candidates for the second and third female leads, but no contract has been drawn up yet."