His Proposal part 2

I stood there... shocked... not believing what I saw??

Is this really happening??

Ayyappa? Kahi me sapna to nahi dekh rahi??

How come he's here?? And is this all true??

(Wild guesses who's this he??)

There stood Ziggy... My love.. my baby..

With a plate hanging on which those most magical words were written...

Will you marry my Dad???

He came running towards me

He came running towards me... I was so happy to see my Ziggy baby after so long..

Ziggy was my first ever pet.. And u know who gifted me him??

No no... It's not who you are thinking...

It was Cabir..

Oh yes... U heard it right... It was cabir. He got to know how much I love pets.. and before Manik could  gift me on my b'day.. Cabir beated him to do it and gifted me this cute little 20 days old baby on Bhaiduj... Oh yes the very first Diwali...

Since then Ziggy was my baby... but unfortunately few months back he ate something and my baby was about to leave me.. But somehow doctors saved him.. and for last 4 months he was in hospital... getting cured..

And he is back... my baby's back..😍😍

Now coming back to the moment....

Ziggy came and I ruffled his hairs and played with him for hardly 10 seconds when someone whistled and he ran out of there and got lost in the dark...

I tried calling for him..

Ziggy... ziggy baby?? Where are you?? Ziggy??

Look ahead Princess...

Instead of Ziggy I heard Manik's voice and when I saw ahead a screen turned on out of no where.. As a reflex I shut my eyes close to the sudden brightness...

But Manik's voice forced me to open them and again I received a shock..

It was a presentations.. About us.. Of manan.. Some moments that are very close to our heart..

And one by one they started playing and I heard manik speaking for every picture..

POV end here..

U remember the day we met princess?? It wasn't just a collision of two bodies

U remember the day we met princess?? It wasn't just a collision of two bodies.. It was collision of two hearts.. two souls.. two lifes.. That one moment changed my whole life completely..

That day u walked into my life and made it a fairytale.. fairytales in which I never believed.. U made me fall in love with the idea of love.. I fell for all the fairytalea that u adore..

U made me fall for the "lost shoe".. U made me crazy about those "extra-ordinary hair" u made me adore those cute and crazy minions.. only because of u I wish those little blue 'Smurfs' named creatures would exist...  and what not.. U made me fall for the craziest thing I used to laugh my ass on..

And I guess that's the power of love.. It changes people and it's always for the good..

I can't thank your Ayyappa enough to sens this princess in my life..

This day.. exactly 4 years ago.. U came in my life like a light striking and enlightened my whole life brighter than the Diwali lights..

4 years ago I had asked you something and now I want that asnwer...

I want that answer to make it happen...not to just remain it as a answer.. will you make our that dream come true??

Mini will you be my queen? Will you enter my house and make it home?Will you complete this incomplete heart and make me the happiest man alive on the planet..💑💑💏Will you be the only reason of my smile😊will you let me love you and care for you.. will you give me all the rights on you ... your body.. your heart.. your soul and mark me as yours forever.. will you give the pleasure of being called daddy
of our children..??Please enter my life.. my heart.. my house and enlighten it with your smile...😀😀

Will you marry me minion??

Nandini stood there shocked and teary eyed.. every girls dreams of this day and today her dream has come true..  those were the exact set of words Manik had used 4 yeara ago to start a new phase od her life.... and now again the same words but this time .. to start a new life.. a new chapter of "their" life.. together.. with each other..

She after a few seconds nodded a yes and Manik came and hugged her tightly..

Thank u so much mini😍😍😘😘thank u so much..

She in the hug only looked at him nodding a NO and said

Thank u to you manik😘😘😘Thank u for coming in my life and making it a fairytale😘Thank u for being there for me and tolerating all my silliness😘thank u

Don't thank me buddhu😘I had to do all that😘 Because u r the best thing that ever happened to me😘

I love you Nandini😘I love u soo much 😍😍

I love you too Manik😘
Humesha❤

Humesha❤❤

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

And they lived their happily ever after❤❤❤

Updating after almost a year. No expections. Just wanted to comolete it.

Thank u for supporting this story and sorry foe being a bad author.

Do tell me if u read, how is it?

Yours
Chaitrali