MY AMAZING FAMILY..💖👪💑👫👬👭👪

As soon as manan reached... they lady gasped and the pooja thali which she was holding slipped out of her hands and fell directly onto the imported marble.. making a loud noise and Nandini as well as The lady gasped where as manik startled.. and said..

M : mom...

Rest of the family who was near by only gathered there due to sudden loud voice..Nisha Malhotra immediately bend down and started gathering all the stuff  saying..

Ni : What happened mumma? Are you okay? 

Nisha got up with the thali and saw manik standing there with nandini... She asked manik raising her eye brows and looked at nandini confusingly..

Manik just smiled at her and blinked his eyes in assurance and turned towards nyonika who was still in shock...

M : mumma??? Kya hua?

Nyonika looked at him and said with a big big big smile on her face...

Ny : Kuch nahi puppy... Tu rukh yahi pe... Albert... 

A butler immediately  came there bowing his head down and asked politely a " YES MAM"

Nyonika smiling gave him the ruined thali and asked him to get a new one ASAP... Albert nodded and quickly went away... 

Ni : Mumma... Arati ki thali?? 

Nisha asked unaware of the current happenings... Nyonika and manik smiled where as nandini was hell nervous with everything...

Ny : Apani devrani ka swagat nahi karogi???  

Nyonika asked naughtily where as Nisha was shocked and asked

Ni : mumma are you serious??? Man?

Nyonika and Manik just grinned at her and nisha looked at nandini and went towards her and said keeping a hand on her cheek..

Ni : She is sooooo cute... 

Nyonika and Manik laughed at her where as Nandini just blushed... Looking down totally flushed..

At that time Albert came with the new thali and gave it to nyonika and left.. Nyonika asked manan to stand beside each other and did their arati.. After that she passed over the thali to nisha and manan came forward to touch her feets.. Nyonika stopped them in the way and hugged both of them... 

But then she released manik from her grip and hugged nandini tightly.. Manik and Nisha were shocked at first but then smiled knowing their mother is a ocean of  love..

In between nyonika whispered in nandini's ear

Ny : Abhi mat bolana baccha.. Sabko surprise denge.. 

As an answer nandini happily hummed and they broke the hug... And Nyonika said..

Ny : Nishi... Baccha go and call all the khadus malhotra's immediately in the living room... Aur haan batana mat kyu ok??? 

Nisha chuckled and left mouthing an yes mumma... Where as nanini was still shocked after hearing puppy, khadus malhotra's and all... She chucked all her thoughts as nyonika called both of them to enter into the house... And Nandini again got busy in checking out the interior of the house... 

The mansion or kingdom was actually like a king's palace...