My fairy..😍👸👸👼👰

The tears and hopelessness in Nandini's eyes.. pricked some unknown cords in Manik's heart...😔😢

Even Cavya felt bad.. The ever so chilled Cabir first time regrted of his dids...

C : did i say something too far??

Cabir asked manvya with a hint of regret.. 😔😞

M : no bro... you were absolutely fine.. Its just that she is extra bit sensitive... Choti choti baat ka bura man leti hai..

Manik said with chuckle... Cabya smiled and navya said..

Na : i think manik u should go and see her first.. kahi jyada na ro rahi ho... Dont let her cry more... she is a beauty at heart...❤

Manik smiled at her and nodded getting up from the chair..

He hastly started walking... as he was about to exit the place he looked back and cavya showed him a thumbs  up..👍👍👍

Manik smiled and shouted..

M: Our spot in 20 guys...

Cavya happily nodded... Manik smiled fully at him and ran behind her...

He had no idea where he was going to find her... he stopped in the middle of their college garden thinking hard where she could be..

He seemed lost and then don't know what power took over him and his legs started automatically moving towards an abandoned building of the college...

You know some times.. you dont need to know someone for a long time ... telepathy works better sometime if u get attached to someone by heart...❤❤💕💝

Manik reached the old building and entered inside.. He reached the third floor of the building and suddenly he came out of his stand..

He stood there analysing his strange behaviour for sometime... but his trance was broken by sniffs...

He looked around shocked... he thought that he was hallucinating and started to leave thinking she wont be here.. but then again he heard a sniff.. This time he was sure that he heard the right...

He started to look around to find the source of those cute sniffs... though he had a idea but he wanted to be sure about that cuteness...

And there... he found her.. the new found cuteness and sweetness of his life..😍😍

She was sitting in one of the classrooms ... her back rested to the wall near the black board... and her head touching her bend knees which were near her chest..

She was sniffing like a cat and manik found that  uterly cute.. her crying was coming to a stop and thats why she was sniffing holding the hame of her dupatta near her nose..

Her nose had turned red due to crying and even her big nerdy glasses were getting stained due to her tears.. making her unable to see things clearly..

She kept cleaning her glasses and he chuckled seeing her..😆😆

Manik entered inside and sat beside her.. startling her.. she gapsed at the sudden entry and asked

N : kaun hai??

Manik chuckled and took her glasses and started cleaning them with his hanky😍😘

As soon as her nerds were removed she again gasped..

N : aap...?? Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai??😱😳 aur aapako kaise pata ke me yaha hu..