new friendship..💞💞

After the little incident that took place in the morning... Nandini left to talk to Mr. DUBE as per instructed by her hottie senior..😉😉

Out side Mr. DUBE's cabin

Nandini with all her guts knocked the door softly... praying her aiiyappa to be with her AT LEAST  this time...

She heard a come in order and weng inside the cabin..

It was beautiful yet simple and lavish cabin matching to the reputation of the college

Mr. DUBE was their furst year department's HOD ( Head of Department)

He was in his late 50 with a genlt and warm aura around him...

He smiled sweetly at nandini and said..😊😊😀

D : Yes Nandini... How can I  help you my child...

Nandini still frightened as hell began to speak the truth..

N : good morning sir... (to which he smiled as a gesture) sir actually I want to share something really important with you..

D : yes my child.. go ahead.. bt plz first take your sit..

N : thank u sir.. What happened actually is sir..

And then she naratted the whole incidence in short as how she was looking in the front and she bumped into manik and her whole submission got ruined... again in the end she had tears in her eyes..

Seeing her crying Mr. DUBE go up from his sit and came to her side sitting beside her gave her head a gentle tap and said..

D : dont cry nandini... its ok.. this can happen to any  body.. but please be careful next time ok?? And I hope you are not injured any where.. and if there is any injury plz go and visit Dr. Alya in the medical help...

N : No sir.. I am absolutely fine.. its just I have my final submission in an hour and now i dont have anything to show..

D : hmmm... that's not a big problem... tell me whose submisson it was??

N : sir basic electrical's submission sir.. Mr. PATEL SIR , sir.

D : ohh.. PATEL.... its ok my child... tell me how many submission was yet to be checked??

N : sir every thing was checked... I just had to take final sign on the file and I aas done...

Sadness was visible in her voice..

Mr. DUBE smiled and said..

D : Dont get sab beta (child) u go and do your other submission.. i will manage this one with Patel ans i assure you.. your marks and internals won't be hammered...