Malhotra Family 👪👪👫👬👭

So here I am with the introduction of remaining Malhotra Family members... Hope u like it... Any problem do tell me and suggestions are always welcomed...

Mukti Malhotra

Mukti fondly called and known as chutki by manik

Mukti fondly called and known as chutki by manik... bhalu by cabir... and muku.. princess.. or mukya by the others..

She is manik's twin... Manik Mail was born 7 minutes prior to Mukti and hence chutki... 23 year old...

The only princess born in the family after straight 6 male generations... and hence pampered to a level no one can imagine...

She has completed her education ie. Fashion designing.. and right now working with Alia in their fashion house.. "Lillies" is the name of their brand...

Both are working hard to make their brand no.1 in the globe which is right now 1st in Asia and 3rd in the world..

She is a pure heart.... A total prankster... cabir is her partner in crime where as manik is the incharge of taking care of their dramas.. to clear their way and sort every thing out for them.. Exceptionally beautiful... but with brains... Had declared to her family that she is not interested in their family money.. bt would like to earn some on her own... Values money...

She is lovely and souly engaged to love of her life...

Kunwar Amar Singh

Kunwar Amar Singh.... the king of the industry as well as king of Mukti's heart...❤❤👼👑👑 A guy with a breath taking smile...😍😍 All the girls go gaga over him... he is a heartthrob.... but his heart beats only for mukti.. 😍😍

He is an actor... dancer and celebrity choreographer....

He is 27 year old... He is an orphan... Mukti and he are together since last 5 years.... mukti was 18 when she first met in an event.. perks of being a Malhotra... They gelled up and eventually slowly slowly came close...

Malhotra Family knows this and are pretty much happy about it... but her 4 brothers who are super protective and possessive.... In the  starting when she told them about it... they instantly screamed a big fat NO.... but eventually after meeting him and a little bit coaxing helped mukti to convince them...

They both are already engaged... the ceremony took place few months back...

Alia Dhruv Malhotra

The perfect combination of beauty without brains... She is 23 years old, sweet, cute , hot, sexy, kind hearted , innocent girl...

She is an fashion designer by profession... She and Mukti are business partners... She is married recently to love of her life.. Dhruv Malhotra...

Dhruv,  Dresses , and make up... these are the things she loves the most..❤❤She is 2nd daughter in law of Malhotra's...

Dhruv Mihir Malhotra

Dhruv is 2nd son of Mihir Malhotra... Dhruv was 5 years old when he lost his parents ie. Mihir and Niharika Malhotra...

He is a professional dancer and choreographer... Besides he is a great painter too..🖌🖌🖌He is a very known face in the dancing industry...

Dhruv Malhotra was adopted by Mihir and Niharika Malhotra... and he is very well aware about it.. and holds no grudges for that... In fact he loves his family alot... specially Manish and Nyonika..

And that is the reason even after a whole heated argument session between the family... He decided that he don't want a single thing on his names.. He very firmly stated that their love for a orphan like him was more than enough for him and he doesn't want anything...

Nyonika cried buckets that day and fainted due to it... and that's why he agreed that he wont stop them from doing anything for them... but he wont still accept the things easily...

Nyonika was more than happy and did whatever she could do and still do's everything without crossing their promise....

🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼

That's all guys... I know u guys are waiting for the chapter and I'll update it soon..

But before that plz go through this and I hope u'll like the cast.. if any problem then plz forgive me...

Any doubt feel free to ask...

One more thing... Update will be a bit late...

My exams are going on... I need your support... plz be with me... I promise I'll try to update.. bt plz be with me..

Thank u for the support..

Love
Chaitrali