I don't understand - Roman x Logan & Patton x Virgil

Start from the beginning

"I...I don't understand" he murmured quietly, feeling his pulse that increased dramatically when the flamboyant aspect appeared. Patton 'awed' quietly, lifting Virgil up from his lap to shuffle over to Logan, pulling the confused logical aspect into a comforting side hug. He was too flabbergasted to pull away, so Logan stayed as tense as a statue, letting Patton rub his arm gently.

"Dude, you're so in love it hurts to watch" Virgil moaned, rolling onto his stomach, refocusing back to tumblr.

Whipping his head to face Anxiety, Logan tried to form a sentence but all that came out was incoherent blabbering, making Virgil smirk and shake his head. "Awh, Kiddo, don't mind Virgil! I think I have something I might help" Patton offered, removing his arm to sit cross-legged on the couch, facing Logan who turned his head in his direction, desperate for any help he could get.

"Before me and Virgil began dating, whenever he was around my heart would race! Like yours did when Roman was here, right?" Patton watched Logan slowly nod, which made him carry on, not noticing Virgil who slowly turned to listen in, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"I would blush at anything he would do...most of the time it wasn't even romantic!" He giggled, "like you when Roman sat close beside you! I could see that pink hue!" He teased, Logan's eyes averting to the ground as he carried on listening, not wanting this to be true...Roman's a great aspect, but he couldn't...be in love, right?

"Whenever Virgil wasn't around I would think about him all the time!" Patton drifted, smiling a little as he looked to the side, reminiscing. "My palms would become sweaty when he would sit close beside me! My day would be made whenever I would catch a glimpse of his beautiful smile!" He giggled softly, half of him forgetting Virgil was sitting directly behind him, both his hands covering his mouth as his softening eyes watched Patton speak, his face a dark red.

Turning back to Logan, he tucked his neat hair to the side, smiling comfortingly at the aspect. "If you feel the same with Roman...there's a good chance you are in love, Kiddo" he confirmed, Logan nodding slowly as he did.

"Right...I...thank you, Patton. I shall, be...going to my room, to think" he excused himself, walking towards the doorway. Glancing back, he found himself smiling when he saw Virgil hugging Patton so tightly the older could barely breathe, laughing happily as Virgil stared at him with glossy eyes, both aspects completely infatuated by the other.

Hand resting on the wooden doorway, Logan slowly drifted away to his room, sitting on his bed as he went over what Patton said to him minutes prior. Everything was adding up. He felt almost the exact way around Roman like Patton described, a few things being different - for instance, Patton's day would be made by Virgil's smile, while Roman smiles all the time - so it wasn't rare, nice to look at, but it didn't "make his way" in the same sense.

What does "make his day" as Patton put it, is when Roman completes something he was working on for weeks. Be it a drawing, a piece of writing, or a creative idea for Thomas - either way, the look on his face was special. It was rare, but Logan could stare at it forever, catching the small details of his enticing face. The way his eyes would shine, his lips resting in a smaller, softer smile compared to his usual wide grin, the way his face was relaxed and just...perfect...

Just imagining it is making Logan feel fucking crazy inside.

Shaking his head, he rested his hand over his mouth, hiding the wide smile that rested there.