Mutual Understandings, Magnetism, Massive Plunges

Start from the beginning

Your eyes burn with tears and at the same moment, two sturdy and familiar arms are throwing themselves around your waist as a mouth bumps the shell of your ear. The voice is a hoarse rasp, comforting and loving when it utters, "gotcha."

You close your eyes and smile, melting back into his arms as his lips attach to the base of your neck before spinning you in his grasp. A black beanie is pulled down on his head just enough to allow wisps of curls to break free from underneath the sides and bottom, a warm smile pulls at his mouth to expose his teeth and dimple.

"Mmm," you kiss him and tug on his hat teasingly, "why did you wanna meet here, dingleberry? I could barely find you."

He kisses you and rubs your noses together, "I like searching." He dips his head and sponges a path of kisses from your ear, down the line of your neck and across your shoulder to the strap of your sun dress.

You laugh, "nothing can ever be easy for you, can it?" He hums and pushes the strap from the edge of your skin and guides it down your bicep with his knuckles, his mouth following behind in a trail of wet kisses.

"I walk the long, winding roads, pretty girl." Your panties pool at the drop of volume and tone of his voice, his hand brushing against your thigh and tugging on the hem of your dress. He digs his fingers into the skin of your hamstring and guides your leg around his waist before he connects your lips with a surge of breath through his nose.

You jump and wrap your other leg around his waist, squeezing tight and aligning your centers, running your fingers in his hair and scratching your nails into his scalp. He whines and drops backwards between the tall corn stalks, the leaves brushing your arms on the way down.

You land on top of him with a gasp and he laughs at your startled reaction before attaching your lips with a hum, his tongue sliding out to find yours in a slow, sizzling embrace that warms you from the tip of your toes in a heated path to your center. Another gust of wind blows the apexes of the plants in the same direction and that beautifully soothing sound surroundings you, the sun's rays making blips of an appearance of your exposed skin.

He rolls your bodies so that he lands on top, his hips nailing yours to the ground when he suctions his mouth to your neck, "mmm, Harry, are you trying to give me a wet dream?"

He hums in acknowledgment before darting his tongue out and licking a path to your chest. He tugs your dress down and sucks your nipple into his mouth, blowing cool air on it to stiffen the peak and repeating the process on your other breast. He deposits a single kitten lick before murmuring against your skin, "I was hoping to fuck you actually."

Your moan is high-pitched and salacious as you arch your back and drop your head into the leaves below you, "Harry..."

He slides down your body and lifts your skirt up to your belly button, sighing at the familiar sight of your pink sherbet lingerie, "you decided on these, hmm?"

You prop your torso up with your elbows and glance down at the moment he kisses your core on top of the strip of material, your tummy flipping and your muscles tightening when the tip of his tongue pushes against your bundle, "mmm, god. Or maybe you did?"

He considers this for a moment and decides that you're probably right and makes a mental note to buy you more lingerie as soon as possible. He groans when your knee lifts to press into his center, his cock already completely hard and bursting at the seams. He rolls his hips against your leg and pulls your underwear aside with shaking fingers, the tip of his tongue lightly tracing the folds surrounding your entrance.

"Teasing me?" He sighs and squeezes his eyes shut at the quiver in your voice and the way your knee continues to gently stroke his surging length, his tip passing a trickle of clear precome into his boxer briefs.