3x03 - The End Of The Affair

Börja om från början

Gloria's Bar

In the present day, Colette and Stella enter the bar. It's dim, quiet and empty.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Colette asks her.

"I can't believe this place is still here"

"You got to be kidding me" Gloria comments.

Colette smiles "So, a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..."

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny" Gloria looks at Stella "I remember you"

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stella trails off.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" Gloria asks.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch" Colette tells her.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day"

"Stella, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Colette tells her.

"Yeah, sure thing" She goes to the bar.

Colette looks at Gloria "You look ravishing, by the way"

"Don't. I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels"

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse"

Stella is using her super hearing to eavesdrop.

"Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...we'd have to contact the witch who created it"

"Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead" Colette comments.

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me Richard"

Stella notices a photo on the wall and pulls it off to look at it.

"Richard. Richard is a bit preoccupied" Colette smiles.

"He has what I need. Bring him to me"

Stella looks up from the photo "What is this?"

"Well, I told you, Stella. Chicago's a magical place" Colette tells her.

"But this is me. With you" She shows her the picture. It's a picture of Stella with her arm around Colette's shoulder in the 1920's.

**********

Warehouse

Stella and Colette are walking in a warehouse. Stella is still holding the photo. "This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?"

"You said it yourself: that time had a lot of dark holes"

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" Stella asks.

"I'm a little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait" Colette avoids the topic.

Stella grabs her elbow and stops her "What the hell is going on? Answer me"

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you"

**********

Chicago 1920

Stella is drinking blood from a woman. Richard joins in on the other side of her neck. Richard and Stella kiss. She sees his necklace. It's the one she offered to Eliot. "It's beautiful"

"A witch gave it to me. Supposedly it's magical"

"And is it?" She asks.

"It brought me love, didn't it?"