Chapter 20: Hatred

Hey mina, just to let you know, I modified the story description to explain a few more things, you should read it again. And I just couldn't leave you guys hanging ;) And I've finally reached chapter 20....I feel old >.> Anyways, enjoy! :P

Recap:

As I starts heading home, I sense a suspicious aura tailing behind me but I try to ignore it, until I hear a familiar raspy  voice speak.

"Did you miss me?" I hear a cold, raspy voice ask before chuckling darkly.

I spin around until I'm facing him.

"Who are you...?"

"Come now...I'm saddened that you would forget me....." he feigns sadness.

My eyes widen in recognition.

"You're...?"

"That's right, Sonia. I am your father."

Chapter 20: Hatred

Sonia POV

My eyes widen in shock at the man's words.

"...F-Father...?"

He smirks evilly at my reaction and begins to slowly advance towards my shocked figure.

'Run....Run!....Run!! RUN!!!' I scream at myself internally, yet I find myself unable to move.

"Are you...afraid?" he asks, amusement being heard in his voice as he stops mere inches from my face, close enough to feel his warm breath on my neck.

In a mere moment, I take out one of my kunai and I stab myself in the thigh to snap myself, who is frozen by fear and trauma, back to reality. My fear now replaced with rage, I glare up at the tall, hooded man infront of me, who has his thin lips pursed in a tight line, at the man I once called family. A long....long time ago. Before he.....

I clench my fists before turning on my heels and making a run for it.

"Foolish little girl..." he mutters.

I run through the streets of Konoha without looking back. Assuming that my father is still tailing behind me, I make a sharp turn then run towards the village's exit.

Kakashi POV

I was just getting to the good part in my book and suddenly, I saw Sonia run by, as if she's running from something, or someone... I shove my book into my pouch and I let out an exasperated sigh before starting to follow her. She makes a sharp turn towards the village's exit and I stop when I see a hooded man with a familiar chakra run by.

"No way..."

Sonia POV

I stop in front of a familiar woman and child and I freeze, seeing as she is holding the young boy by the throat.

"Sis..?" he chokes out before getting dropped on the ground and coughing.

"Iku..." I reply in shock, looking down at the boy known as my younger brother.

I hear my father's foot steps coming from behind me and an expression of hatred and pain begins to show in my features.