Chapter 4: The Red Moon

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, Believe it!

Note: Sonia's parent's names were inspired from Crono Trigger :P

Chapter 4: The red moon

Sonia POV

I clutch my head trying to rid it of the horrible memories of killing many of these people, it takes me awhile to notice my team looking at me, concerned and confused.

"Sonia...?" I hear Kakashi ask, snapping me back to reality.

"Sorry...headache..."

"If you say so....." he replies, still unconvinced.

[...]

After having untied Naruto from the pole, I headed off with Sasuke and we walk silently until I stop in front of the library.

"I'll stop here"

"Alright, see ya"

"Bye" I then walk inside and take the book I finished last night out of my bag to return it. I head to the back section of the library and start looking through the books until I spot one that makes me pause for a moment,

'The attack of the demon'

I hesitantly pick it up and flip through the pages, it is without question, what I was looking for. I take it with me and head home holding it close to my chest until I get there. I walk in closing and locking the door behind me before plopping onto my bed and opening the book to the first page.

[...]

I finish the last page, processing the last sentence.

'The ANBU are still searching for it to this day.'

With that I know, I can't trust anyone with my secret...EVER. Now that I know I would most likely be put in captivity if they found out...but they don't understand.....

I sigh and set the book down near my bed as I climb out my bedroom window and climb onto the roof to watch the sunset...just like I used to with...

'No, he betrayed you, they ALL do....don't even bother to remember him...'

'Life hasn't exactly gotten easier, I still have to put up with you don't I?'

'Hmph.....you should appreciate it.....not everyone gets to be in the presence of the great Satan...but we have to put up with each other don't we...'

'Am I supposed to be happy about that?'

'Is that a trick question?'

I sigh, 'he's such a pain...' I think as I block him out and lay down, watching the sky darken until I can see the stars and find the constellations. Noticing the unnatural red tint of the full moon, making me shiver, having memories of the past flood my mind, but before I knew it i had fallen asleep. I suppose knowing the fact that the sun comes back every morning has a comforting feel to it, but falling asleep was a big mistake.

[...]

Dream:

"Mommy?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"When is daddy gonna come home?"

"After he finishes his mission"

"Ok..." my three year old self replies, looking up at her mother with big blue eyes then looking back down at the ground, squeezing her hand tightly. The mother lightly pated her head and smileed sweetly, making the little girl look back up and her with a cute smile.

"I love you mommy" said the little girl, hugging her mother's arm.

"I love you too, Sonia" the mother replied.

[...]

The now darkened sky loomed over Konoha while the little girl and her mother made they're way to they're house in the Uchiha compound, but they stopped in an ally way when they both sense something...a murderous intent, but from whom? They both looked at each other for a long moment before hearing the raspy voice of a man they called family. He laughed evilly and came out of the shadows, wielding a kunai in his hand while his sharingan glew in the the darkness.

"D-daddy?" asked the little girl, now slightly frightened.

The man chuckles in a low and scary tone, causing the little girl to take a few steps back, pulling her mother back as well.

"What's wrong daddy?"

"The fact that a worthless, pathetic little thing like you walks among us on this earth"

With that the little girls eyes widened and started to tear up.

"B-but...."  she stuttered, retaining a sob.

The mother now glares at the girl's father.

"Tata, what is the meaning of this?"

"This has the soul purpose of ending her miserable existence, Marle, are you trying to say that you don't even agree with this one bit? She's nothing but a burden after all..."

"That's not true...what in the world has gotten into you?" the mother asked.

"Heheheh....if you stand in my way I won't hesitate to kill you...."

"You'll have to get through me before you can even lay a hand on her..." she replied, narrowing her eyes.

"As you wish....."

The man slowly began walking over to them while the mother remained in a protective stance. and the child's eyes widened in terror at what she was seeing.

I jolt awake and breath heavily, coughing up blood in the process and then wiping it away with my arm.

'Dammit...' I thinkt, glad I didn't get any further in the dream.

'What was I thinking? Trying to sleep during the full moon...the exact night my father.....killed her......and tried to kill me.......'

Once I calm down a bit, I curl up on my side, and look up at the starts again since I haven't moved from the roof.

'Blood? Is you're illness acting up again?'

 I nod at the question and hug my knees, holding them tightly against my chest to try to comfort myself, but without success. I then sense a familiar chakra nearby and realize that my sensei is very close.

Kakashi POV

I was taking a midnight stroll until I came across a building and sensed a familiar chakra. I look up and see beautiful long dark blond wavy hair flowing off the side of the roof top and I recognize it as Sonia's. I then see her look down at me, her big blue eyes sparkling in the reddened moonlight, clearly having sensed me.

"Can I come up?" I ask.

She hesitates but nods after a few seconds. I jump up next to her and sit down noticing a blood stain of her shirt and a bit of blood beside her.

"What do you want?" she asked, monotone.

"I was just passing by, but when I noticed you I thought we could maybe talk."

"About what?"

"About what you're hiding."

Another cliffhanger!   MWAHAHAHA >:D

Do you think he knows her secret? Comment Vote and Follow to find out!! PEACE!