Chapter 13: The Forest Of Death And The Pedo Snake - Part 2

Author's note: Hey mina, I know Sonia's life/childhood story is a complete blur at the moment, but I promise you will find out what soon enough happened, meaning I'm sticking with this story for now :). Also, as you can tell, Gaara and her have already met, I will tell you how very soon. Aaaand, I changed the cover for the story ^-^ . Thank you for your patience, until next time mina! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ -hug-

Recap (Sonia POV): A genjutsu is casted on the three of us, making us see our own deaths before our eyes. As the two others get frozen in fear, I grin in amusement and begin to chuckle softly, the chuckle turning into a hysterical and almost demonic laughter.

Chapter 13: The forest of death and the pedo snake part 2

SoniaPOV

The strange overwhelming sensation of power begins to flow through me, not because of fear, but because death amuses me, or at least the demonic side of my personality, the side I never show is now excited and is overwhelmed with blood lust. I stop laughing but the grin doesn't disappear. I clutch my head like a demented person with two personalities and regain control over myself while the two others are still frozen in fear, too afraid to notice. I glare up at the snake-like figure before me and glare at him with my eyes, which are flickering between red and blue. Not red like the sharingan, but completely red, like the eyes of a monster.......like the eyes of a demon. He grins is amusement.

"Well well, what do we have here? You laugh at the face of death I see....."

"Shut it, snake face....."

"Kukuku...feisty are we?"

I growl at him and get down on all four while he chuckles.

SasukePOV

'........I'm scared......I can't die now.......not while my brother still lives.......'

I look down at the kunai near my leg and begin to swing it slowly in a stabbing motion towards my thigh and pierce it, replacing my fear with pain. Then in a moment I'm up in a tree with a traumatized Sakura who is still trembling in fear and crying quietly.

'But wait, where's Sonia?!' I panic, not seeing her with us. I turn around only to see her on all four in front on nothing.

"Kukuku..... you may want to turn around, young Uchiha."

I widen my eyes and a chill goes through my spine. I'm afraid.....

[...]

Third person POV

Sonia scurries off into to the woods to watch the battle from afar so her blood lust doesn't take over while her teammates are in panic mode. Naruto, on the other hand, just got puked out by a giant snake, or more like, exploded out of a giant snake... Sasuke continues to think about survival and about his brother. And , well, Sakura is just crying. Naruto ends up returning and going to aid his teammates. After awhile Sasuke steps forward with his team's scroll.

"Here......take it and leave us alone......"

Naruto's eyes widen in shock and in disappointment as he dashes in beetween him and the snake and attempts to steal back the scroll.

"Where is the real Sasuke?" Naruto shouts. 

"What are you talking about idiot?! I AM the real Sasuke" he yells back annoyed.

"No....The Sasuke I know isn't a coward......!"

"Naruto! Open your eyes! He's-!"

PUNCH

Sasuke is send flying by the power and anger in the naive blond's fist. Meanwhile, Sonia is slowly regaining her composure and puches herself back up on two legs. They watch as Naruto tries to fight snake man but gets thrown at a giant rock and get's knocked out. Sakura throws a kunai in Naruto's direction, lodging his shirt into the rock so he doesn't fall to his doom.

 [...]

The snake eyed man eventually takes back the scroll after a bit and swallows it whole, but before escaping he attempts to leave a little, 'present' behind for the Uchiha boy.

Sonia POV

Now having approached my team, I see something when I look into the snake man's eyes, a memory, a....strange marking, I predict something strange is about to happen, seeing the way he is watching Sasuke. I was right. The man's neck shoots/stretches out from his pale body in a snake like manor and it shoots in Sasuke's direction, I try to cut his head off but he dodges and bites into Sasuke's neck before I can stop him. Sasuke screams in agony and falls to the ground clutching his neck and shoulder, grinding his teeth afterwards and groaning loudly in pain. A strange marking begins to draw it's self around the bitten area and I could swear I've seen something similar on someone else, but I can't think about that now...

"You will eventually come to me for power....I will be waiting..."

 And then he dissapears. I make my way over to Sasuke and my hand begins to glow a soft green color. I turn towards Sakura.

"Can you go help Naruto? I'll try to help Sasuke." She nods and heads in Naruto's direction. I turn back towards the Sasuke who is now trembling in pain and fear. I gently pull his hands away from his neck and carefully place my hands on the wounded area. Slowly, he begins to untense and he sighs softly in relief that his pain in receding.

I stroke his hair to calm him down until he passes out and I wait for Sakura to return.

[...]

Gaara POV

I hold the enemy's strange umbrella above my head to shield myself from his raining blood. His two teammates beg for mercy but I crush them both with sand mercilessly....I want more blood....

"It's just our luck, they had the scroll we needed." Kankuro notices.

"There isn't enough blood..." I mumble.

"Hey, you should listen to your big brother sometimes..." Kankuro hisses, coming up to me and holding me by the collar.

"If you get in my way, I'll kill you, I never considered you two as family..." 

 "Let's just head towards the tower.....we already have the scrolls we need, no one else needs to die." Temari points out.

 I  take a step back and I hold up my hand. "W-wait..! Gaara!" she panics, right before the cork of my gourd makes it's way back to my hand.

"Fine...." I mumble as I take the lead towards the tower.

[Time skip till after the battle with with lee, Sakura, and team 9 against Orochimaru's subordinates.]

Third person POV

Sakura and Naruto think it wise to discover the contents of their scroll. Right as they're about to open it, a voice is heard from behind them.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." The boy known as Kabuto speaks up, startling them both and getting Sasuke to act defensive.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to fight, I already have both my scrolls...." He points out, pulling them both out of his pouch.

"Fight me" Sasuke commands.

Kabuto then convinces him that he isn't an enemy and that he just wants to help them. They then head off together.

[...]

Team 7 ends up getting the earth scroll from the team that had them in a genjutsu that made them walk in circles and they decide to finish their trip towards the tower. Afterwards, they hesitantly open their scrolls and Iruka-sensei appears before them, congratulating them on getting as far as they did. And then they simply wait until the exam ends so they can move on to the next stage.

Heeeey mina! Sorry for the slow updates, my computer is a piece of sh*t, I'm not exaggerating. So, I updated on my brother's computer and I decided to make the chappy longer than I have in awhile. Yaaaay! ^-^ Also, I really appreciate  all the support you guys have been giving me, thank you soooo much! I even deleted the author's note :P. Please comment and vote if you liked the chapter and want more! Arigato! :D