Ch - 16

Happy reading!!
Inline comments are appreciated ❤

N- You guys won't even remember this tomorrow.

Na- I don't remember any of us has Short term memory loss or any other such diseases.

Mu- Exactly..... Nandini is there something serious?

N- Nope.

Na- Then why are you saying like this?

Mu- Had someone told you something? Had some fight? I will manage... Just tell me.

N- I am saying because you guys will be busy with your boyfriends 😏

Mu- Now I got all the answers.

N- Great then.... Lemme sleep. Bye. Gd. Tc

Na- Woah woah woah.... Whats happening? Share it with me.

Mu- Nothing much... She is just insecured that now we have bfs so we will leave her alone.

N- Yeah... It doesn't even mean anything to you. Byeeeee

Na- Wait... Nandini you know that we will choose you before them always.

N- Okay tell me if your bf and I am drowning and you have only one seat in your boat whom will you save.

Mu- Mad lady, go and sleep.

N- See you are pushing me away so that you can go and talk to your boyfriend.

Na- Why you are behaving like this? It's not that we are getting married or something. Cabir is calling. Ttyl. Gd. Ily

N- I hate you both.

Navya and Mukti in personal chat-

Mu- I think we should send Nandini on a blind date.

Na- I don't think so. She will meet her Mr. Perfect at the correct time. She should wait for him.

Mu- Do you really believe in soul mate and such jokes? Navya baby you are such a kiddo.

Na- You don't. That's strange. Are you in a casual relationship?

Mu- How dare you say that? I love him and I am serious about him. You know what I'll help my bestie find someone. I don't need your help.

Na- I am against it but as you wish.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Nandani pov

Should I message him? Why am I thinking so much? He is not my crush or bf so what's the point of showing attitude?

N- I would have said this early. Now I can only regret it. I am sorry and I loved you. You were a nice person. Rest in peace.

She waited for a while. The ticks were still grey. She decided to sleep after this last message.

N- I should have proposed you while you were alive. Now how I will live with this broken heart 💔

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Next morning in the class-

M- If you dream about someone, what does that mean?

D- You love him/her.

M- Actually I have been thinking about her a lot. Maybe I like her.

C- Manik Malhotra has a crush. Not bad. Follow my instructions.

D- Yes Manik, I agree with Cabir. He has PhD in having crush.

C- Already you have shown that you are desperate for her. Now you need to pretend you don't care. Just ignore her.

Class started and soon arrived the lunch break. Cause of the new couple, everyone was hanging together in the canteen.

D- Manik when we will be honoured to meet your lady.

M- We have just been committed. Don't you think the first dates should be all about us.

Dhruv was shocked but after few glares from Manik, he shut his mouth.
But it was too late as everyone heard it and even Nandini's sadness was visible to her friends. But then something shocking happened.

Hope you enjoyed reading this. Don't forget to vote and comment.
❤❤

How are you guys spending this quarantine?

Let's talk. Recommend our favorite series and songs.
Starting with me- Watch Brooklyn 99 and listen London Boy by Taylor Swift

About next update.... Was this small one?

I am updating on 1st April so a small prank is allowed, right?

Scroll down for continuation 😗

N- Yaar Cabir tell me how much time we should wait for a guy's reply to accept my proposal?

M- You proposed someone? I thought you were single.

N- Your mistake. I think the class will start so we should leave. By the way, she hello to your girlfriend.

Nothing mush happened till the end of day. Everyone was shocked. Nandini was drowning in her sadness without caring about her cell phone.

After dinner, she finally switched ON her internet. There were a couple of messages from Mukti and Navya as they were concerned. And then their was his Pappu.

P- Hahaha.
So funny.
She almost killed my heart today but I survived.

N- What happened? Please don't tell if your crush broke your heart because so did mine. I hate boys.

M- Kind of same thing. Please don't generalize. I am a man and you don't hate me. Actually you love me.

N- You are actually great jokes apart. All my friends are committed. I had this crush and now again I am all alone. I was thinking about dating for the first time.

M- Same here. I too have started feeling this void lately. I want to date someone. Are you cute?

N- Everyone says so.

M- You are funny and interesting. Maybe she was not the one for me. Maybe you are that why we both are heartbroken at the same time talking to each other.

N- Sounds interesting.

M- I am serious yaar. Would you be my girlfriend?

N- Nope. How can you even ask? We hardly know any correct thing about each other.

M- Lemme reask... Would you like to know me better and allow me to know you with the soul intention to date each other?

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

What will be Nandini's reply?

Should they date?

Are you excited?

When should I update next? 😌

Precap-

N- So....

M- So... Call?

N- Introducing ourselves?

M- Naah

Don't forget to vote and comment!!
Love ❤