Chapter - 4

Nandini reached the coaching center about half an hour before because.... because.......

(You only guess, I have mentioned in the last part. Comment fast let's see you all remember or not...)

She was going through the notes again and again. She was sitting alone in the classroom when a cute guy whom she already knew entered.

He was none other than...guess 😋😋

Unknown Person's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly my phone buzzed. It displayed Retard. (Guess who it could be ??) .I was about to pick it up when my eyes met the clock.

Shitt, I will be late to meet her.

I disconnected the call and got ready asap.

Though I was rushing to reach on time all the while one thought didn't leave my mind. That was of Mukti

It might sound strange that I Manik Malhotra is thinking about some girl but what to do. I just had a small chat session with her and I was feeling great.

Don't get surprised that I the rockstar rich kid is speaking like this but the higher you go the lonelier you are.

My parents since my childhood are so busy in earning for me that have hardly spent some time with me.

Initially, I used to be sad about it and wanted them to come and talk to me. But now I don't want any such things to happen as you only tell won't it be awkward?? They are complete strangers to me.

My life has only Dhruv baby and Cabir. Why Dhruv is baby?? I will tell you soon. They are the one who really knows me and doesn't judge me on my words and anger.

But you know I am having positive vibes even for Mukti but don't know what exactly it is. When yesterday she met me she told to be in touch and I knew the reason as since long we knew that my classmate Aryaman and she had silent crushes on each other. She wanted me to forward her number to Arya but yesterday she didn't even mention him once. Is my friendship with her correct?? I don't know what is happening??

Any love guru among the readers plz help me 🙏🙏

Now Gtg as I have to meet Mukti and I feel that she will come early.

Nandini POV

I am trying to stress to remember the guy who has just entered but this stupid brain who mine. I just wonder how it will help me in the exams.

In the continuous pressure of abusing my brain, it hit me that he was Dhruv, the Momma's boy I met yesterday. Wait did he smiled at me. What should I do...??

( How many of you thought him to be Manik?? 😉)

Thankfully at that moment, the door opened and Mukti entered.

Let me inform you all that Mukti is a really sweet girl and a very good friend of mine.

She entered and sat beside me. Meanwhile, I forgot about Dhruv. Wait did I missed to mention that how she sat after fighting for the corner sheet the one near the wall.

This girl has a really loud voice. Now almost the whole class was staring at us. The row had three benches in a row. Before I could grab the middle one, Navya came from nowhere and took the seat.

Na- Sorry Nandu.

N- No problem yr..... exchange the seat, I won't mind.

Na- Very funny. Not for this.

I am sorry for not being able to call or message you yesterday. Had no balance yaar.

N- What?? Stop kidding. I talked to yesterday on whatsapp.

Na- Strange man , I m telling that I didn't message you then how it is possible.

Manik entered. ( The early for him was when almost the whole class was full.😂😂 Even Dhruv and Cabir were present.)

Mu- Manik, didn't you forwarded my number to Arya??

Manik sat beside Nandu in the same row but different column.

Before he could answer, the class started. But there were three brains who were least focused.

They were ...???

And what must be bothering them??

Why Manik called Dhruv baby??

Okay, so Mukti is for Aryaman and not Manik 😅😅

Few of you were really tensed about it 😂😂

The most unpredictable 😂😂 the unknown was Manik.

But the question still remains how he got her number??

To know this you will have wait for the next chapter 😇😇

Please vote, comment and follow.

With Love,

Prachi 😘😘