Chapter - 05

So I am here with an update.
nabilashupti Noble.... Because of your comments I am updating now. I won't thank you though. Refer to Cabir for the reason.

Happy reading!!

So....the three least focused brains were of Manik, Nandini and Mukti.
They were confused and Nandini was even scared. They had a Maths class today and topic going on was inequality.

After teaching the basic concept, the teacher gave them a simple question but as it is said that when our mind is preoccupied with thoughts, there is a tendency to struggle in answering a question as simple as What's your name??

Sir- Com'on students, this is a basic question. I have written some more questions on the board. Take a break of 20 minutes and try these questions in the meantime. After it I will ask you all to solve it on the board.

Breaktime

Na- I have to go to the washroom. Any one wants to join??

Mu- I am also coming. I will solve this question after coming back.

Na- I am fine. You all go.

They left and Nandini was trying hard to solve the problem but she was stuck in one and unable to find the way out. She was getting frustrated. Manik was noticing it all.

Manik after completing his questions, thought of helping her but Cabir called him.

C- Bark out.

M- How do you know I have something to share??

C- Wo just 5 minutes before, there was an Aaakashwani here to inform me.
Idiot I know you even more than you know yourself.

D- Why you are being so filmy? Manik tell us what's the matter.

Manik narrates everything in short.

C- Wow so it's so good that she is not Mukti else everything would have been complicated.

M- Hmmm......but who might be she??

D- From your chat atleast this is confirmed that she is from this coaching only. So let's see , I hope you will meet her soon.

M- Cabir now for whom you are looking now??

D- Navya bhai, who else??

M- This man os hopeless. Let him wait here only. Come Dhruv hum schedule dekh kr aate h.

They left and the girls entered.
They were laughing as if they knew each other since ages.

N- Hold on girls. What happened??

Mu- Nothing much. So have you completed the sums.

N- Unable to solve but yet I have tried.

Na- Achha leave these things. Mukti gimme your number.

Mu- Better you give me yours as yesterday I think I have given wrong number to Manik.

N- Listen you saved my number??

Na- Yo baby.

N- Just replace my number's last digit 53 with 54.

Na- OMG what a friendship man?? How you both managed to get the same numbers.

N- Wo Mukti has brought Jio sim for both of us so same series of number.

There was some one who heard this all.

Manik and Dhruv returned back to their respective places.

M- I was just thinking what if the person is a man as we both were just talking in English so gender ka pta nhi chla 🙈🙈

C- She is a girl.

D- Why you think so??

C- Idiot because I have a brain. Manik only said that her dp is the group photo of a convent school since that's a girl school so.....
Now don't start praising and all.
Don't even thank me.
Rather ask three people to read this story and ask them to ask the next three people.

M- F.... Get lost.
What do you think I should wait after the class or not?? Should I message her again coz ab tak to usse bhi pta chl gya hoga??

In the very same time, you cannot expect the ladies to sit mum.

Mu- So what is the problem in this. Call and ask who is he?? And how he got your no.??

Na- Are you sure mere school ka h??
According to you, he said that Cabir has a crush on me??

N- Yes.

Na- Is it really so?? Then wo kuch initiative kyu nhi leta??

Mu- I know him. Rukk I will ask him.

Na- No Mukti thanks but leave it.
Let's focus on the unknown person.

N- Should I wait to see him after the class??

Na- No need. He is a DPSite so be ware.
I think you talk with or maybe her on whatsapp.

Mu- I too agree.

Soon the teacher came and thankfully he doesn't called anyone to the board.
Everyone left including Nandini.
Manik left but again after leaving his friends, he again came back to check if anyone is waiting.

Reward me with your long and lovely comments ❤❤
Vote
Comment and
Follow

Hope you enjoyed ❤❤
Prachi