Chapter - 7

Precap - Manik called Nandini on Cabir's insisting. Nandini's bro Rishab talked to Manik being Nandini and this is discovered by Nandini.....

Don't forget to vote and comment 😘

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

After receiving few punches and kicks from Nandini, Rishab told him the whole conversation.

She took and her phone and went to her room.

Nandini's POV~
This boy.....Rishu can't he be in peace and let me live peacefully. Now what should I do........ should I call him and apologize but he will think of me.

Her phone rang. It was Mukti's call.

N- Thank God, you call me. I was so much confused. Your help is needed.

Mu- If you are irritated of Navya and was planning to do "aa behen chugli kre" about Navya then let me inform you that she is also on the line. This is a conference call. Navya say Hiiiii.

Na- Nandini how mean?? You talk like this about me on my back. You broke my heart today. If Mukti have done this, I would have accepted but you.

Mu- Such a bitch. Shut up.
Nandini start with your problem.
I have taken out the book, tell me the page number??

N- Mukti, my problem is not from the book.
Actually its about him.

Him.....both shouted.

Na- That wrong number with whom you chatted for hours assuming it to be me. Don't say he already proposed you.

Mu- Wow, Nandini is thinking about some boy. Interesting.... very interesting.
Tell us the whole matter.

Na- Exactly you can't hide from us.

Mu-I am your best friend yaar.

Na-I am your friend and I am the best.

N-Mukti and Navya will you guys let me speak.

Nandini explained them the whole matter.

Mu- This is amazing yaar. Sounds really interesting.

Na- Yaar, please let this happen in my life also but with Cabir.

N- What should I do??

Mu- You should keep Solah Somwaar fast.

Na- And you should also recharge internet pack on my phone.

N- Guys I am serious. Should I call him and apologize or should I block his number??

Mu- Better you should die.

Na- Yaar you are so weird. First of all you should go and thank your brother.

Mu- I second Navya and then throw these rubbish thoughts out of your head and go with the flow.

N- You mean I should talk to him being Aliya.

Na- Yes.

Mu- Go and text him now. Don't forget to act as stupid and crazy as you call.
One more thing, I have created a group on whats app of us and Nandini send us the screenshot whenever you are confused what to do next. Navya go and get your net recharged.

They all disconnected and Nandini renamed Manik's number from Navya to Pappu.

After thinking for 10 to the power 7 times, she finally messaged him.

N- What you will do after Engineering??

Shit! What a dumb question Nandini. You will be the first girl to get blocked.

M- I will sell underwear.
Chadi lelo Chadi.

N- Bad thing 😑😒

M- Okay, then I will sell hip cover.
Please buy hip cover from me.

N- What rubbish 😒

M- Who started 😜😜
Oye

N- Hoye.

M- Sun

N- Moon

M- Areh

N- waah

M- Pagal ldki 😒😒

N- Mujhe marwaegi 😜😝
Can I ask you something??

M- Sure baby, ask anything except "Melody itni chocolatey Kyu h??". I too am wondering about this.

N- 😅😅
I was asking "Kya aapke toothpaste me namak h??"

M- Areh nhi h but....main swad anusar Mila leta hu.

N- 😂😂

M- 😆😆😇😇
Time to play cricket. Hope you don't mind if you have mind. Will ttul

N- Bye. It was fun talking to you.

M- Credit goes to you dear. Bye.

N- Bye.

Mukti's message popped.

Madam, have you interacted with him. Send the screenshots in the group.

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Biggest question..... Should Nandini send the screenshots??

So how was the update??
Hope you all enjoyed 😘😘