Chapter - 10

Initially I was highly disappointed by the response on the last part but then I realised that maybe you all died of laughing before liking or commenting 😅😅

Inline comments are love 😘😘
And long comments is my crush 😋
Please do comment if I am successful in making you laugh.

We finally reached the beautiful park. Rishu and Muku went to buy the tickets while I am trying to fit in Chandu's and Navya's selfies 😎😘

Meanwhile...

D- Manik yr.... Yesterday I had a breakup.

M- Congratulations dude......Look we all are also single.... Enjoy your life.

D- Hmm.... I want to forget her.

M- Okay....Do one thing....Take ₹40000 loan when you will have ₹400 interest everyday....You will definitely forget her.

D- Sorry....My mistake. I asked the wrong person.

M- See..... Getting into relationship may seem like a good idea but so was getting on the Titanic and look what happened there.

D- Got it but I am bored.

C- No you are Dhruv.

D- By the way aaj aunty tujhe chappal se kyu marr rhi thi??

C- Wo mom nhi curd jamane ko kha tha.....

M- So??

C- When I asked kitna jamana hai...........She said SAHARA JAMANA

D- Haseeno ka Deewana.....💁💁

C- I too started singing.......Phir kya tha...... Flying chappal landed on me.

M- Aunty kaise jheelti h tujhe......May God give her all the strength.

A- Yaar, this is really boring.

M- Cabir where are you going??

C- Follow me babes.

Cabir went to a very much in love, romancing couple.

C- Di Namaste. Remember me. I am Mishra ji's son. You are that uncle's daughter......What was his name??
Wait a minute........I will call dad and ask.

The couple ran away..... muttering abuses.

M- You know tu abhi mar sakta tha. They could have killed you.

C- But I am still dashing and alive. This is called dare. It requires courage.

M- Are you trying to say that I am not courageous??

C- Courage- The Cowardly Dog......Dekhne se koi courageous nhi ho jaata.

M- You are challenging me.

C- Come then prove it.

M- Shoot.

Back to the girls.....

Mu- Got the tickets....Lets go in. Get in a line starting with Nandu and Chandu.

Ch- Why us??

R- Coz we got children's tickets for you both and adult for us three.

N- What the hell ?? You idiots. We will be caught. Children's tickets are for below 10.

Mu- Arre there was a difference of ₹10 in the price. You two looks kids.

R- I will be at the end of the line with the tickets. Walk fast and straight inside.

N- If we are caught....I will complaint dad.