Chapter 26 - The Tour: 1st Meet & Greet

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

[[ perrie_edwards: @zaynmalik, thank you so much! Meeting you would be amazing, I'm a fan of you and the boys ☺ ]]

I think that's a...Well a reply.

"Jaaaaade we should get going!", I called.

"Coming", she yelled.

*

Woah there are so many paps outside the building. I'm used to it now but it's still annoying.

"Hey girls", a man told us. Jade smiled and I waved.

"I like your dress Perrie", another one told me.

I smiled, "Thank you".

"Jade your show yesterday was great, good job!"

"Thanks, means a lot", Jade replied with a small smile.

"Are you two planning on anything big? Like getting married"

I didn't reply and Jade just smirked, her eyes lighting up. What?

"Can you pose for a picture"

Jade stopped and snaked her arm around my waist. We both smiled and 'click', some guys snapped a photo.

"When are you meeting Zayn, Perrie? Will Jade be with you"

I grinned, "I don't know, yet, I'll see but yeah Jade will come as long as she wants to".

"Hey what are you talk-"

"Hey Jade, hey Perrie", Sam greeted us with a smile and opened the door for us.

"Hi Sam", Jade and I chorused.

"Are you ladies alright", she asked us, "Jade you look a little pale".

"No it's nothing..", Jade smiled weakly.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

To: my love♥∞
'baby whats wrong?

Her phone vibrated and I turned to look at her. She just gleared at me, ignoring my message.

What the fuck did I do!?

Jade's POV:

Zayn Malik!? Really, Perrie. Out of all people you could choose to go on a date, you choose that Malik guy. That ass...The player from One Direction! Well, okay Niall's in that band too, but Niall is like my brother, I love and trust him. But I hate Liam and Zayn. Um...I might not hate Zayn at all but he's a womanizer and I don't like him. He better stay away from my girl.

"Jade, you look nice, so you can go sit there", Sam snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh...What do you mean I look nice"

"Your outfit, hair and makeup are on point. You don't need our crew", she explained, "Perrie, dear, do you want to wear any makeup on".

"No, I prefer my natural side", Perrie smiled.

Sam smiled back, "Okay. Your natural side is gorgeous by the way".

"Thanks Sam", Perrie blushed sightly.

"Do you want to sit next to me, Per", I asked her.

"I'd love to", she grinned.

*

"Jade I made you this", a fan told me, handing me a necklace with a plastic cookie on it. I smiled. There's a piece of paper on it too. 'By RoseXD | IG ily Jade xx'

"I love it, thanks sweetie"

Rose blushed, "No problem, I love you".

"Love you too"

"Hi Perrie how are you", Rose asked.

"I'm good, thanks and you"

"Never been better"

"Aw", Perrie cooed, "Hey do you want a selfie".

Rose frowned, "I have no battery".

"S'okay, I have a phone", Perrie told her.

"Oh my God, thank you Perrie!"

"Jadey pose", Perrie told me as she smiled and I ducked my lips, still holding my beautiful necklace so it was in full view.

"I'm gonna tag you", Perrie winked and Rose left with a wide grin on her face.

"Jade do you remember me? I gave you a fanbook with disney stickers on it in Madrid a few months ago", a girl asked me.

"Oh yeah, are you Maddison", I asked her.

"Oh God yes!", she squalled and I giggled.

"And I love you too honey", I told her and she screamed.

She started mumbling something like "Jade Thirlwall loves me back oh my...".

Perrie chuckled, "I read your letter too Mads, I loved it. Thanks for the support".

"Your welcome P-Perrie"

*

Perrie's POV:

"Perrie can you take a picture of me and Jade", a fan asked, just after we exited the building.

I nodded, "Of course", I smiled as she handed me her phone.

"What's your name love", Jade asked.

"I'm Beth"

"Okay Beth, come here" Jade smiled and hugged the girl and I snapped a few photos.

"Thanks Perrie", Beth told me, "Oh and you better not hurt Jade again like you did last year okay. Don't mess up with Zayn and hurt my idol", she said softly so I was the only one that could hear.

"I'm not planning on hurting her again"

"You better"

"Trust me I love her with all my heart"

"I believe you. But please don't make me hate you", she told me sternly. She then looked back and smiled, "Bye Jade, thanks for the pictures I love you!".

"Love you too!"

"Oh and Perrie, thank you..."

"No problem", I faked a smile.

*

Jade's POV:

"I'm so happy we're home", Perrie whined.

"Go sleep baby I'm going to check my fanmail", I kissed her forehead.

"Okay, love you!"

"Love you too!", I smiled then sat on my sofa with a box full of letters and gifts.

Hello! How are you?

3 or 4 chapters left :D And then...NEW STORY!!

Keep READING, VOTING AND LEAVING COMMENTS,

HAVE A GREAT DAY <3 Xx

The Meet & Greet - Jerrie (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें