I started to pack my bag by gathering my books..

Nida knock my door '' di momma is calling for breakfast so quiclky hurry up'' we are waiting for u in dining room...just 2 min sweety i will be there.

i headed to dining room where my momma is serving hot hot breakfast..!!

my two siblings are waiting for me..i join them wishing salam to them, they replied me by smiling

momma '' where is dad''..?? i didnt see him since morning.

your dad had a urgent meeting with his important clain so he went to office princess, soon finish your breakfast amaan is coming to pick up...what mooma ''amaan '' before i say a word he knocks the door.

my momma invite him for breakfast. so sorry anut i already had a breakfast..

my ammi never let me go without breakfast , so i had it.. wow mr. perfect. today i and amaan same colour dress we wore..

Nida and fardan started talking amaan..i soon finished my breakfast , i kisses to momma and my two siblings , i saw amaan face'' he make a puupy face as he also want a kiss''..i smile myself inside..he glaring at me...oh hlo amaan lets go its too let for the school.

amaan pov:

TODAY im so happy coz this is first ride with my princess fariha.

Today a first girl is going to seat beside me in my car,..she is my love hurray..!!!

A 1000 volt smiling is glowing on my face...

i open the car door to sit fariha first as soon she sat in my car we both headed to school..

During our ride we remain silent ..

I try to talk with her, you are looking beautiful fariha..she give me a bright smile to me .

This is my favouraite car FERRARI ..i just love ferrari i too wanted to suggest fardan a ferrari car..though my dad bmw ..thanks fariha,

"DO you know something fariha"...??

"How can i know amaan..if u tell then I will come to so tell me"..

Let me tell u,, your "the first girl who is sat beside me in my car"...

oh thanks for this pleasure amaan she smile at me..."the beautiful smile i ever seen after my ammi's smile"..

sadly , we reach the school...

where our freinds are in huge shock by seeing both together...we both meet with our friends.

Saqib and azhaan is so happy by seeing me with fariha..

she is taliking to her freinds sudenly, azad rushes to see her, and he shook his hand with fariha..im quite obeserving them..i cant concentate on my freinds words..

she easily interacting with azad , they both are laughing ..i hate the way of azad how he talk with fariha.."im kinda feeling jealous" .

how can my fariha move closer to him...??

As soon as the bell rang...!!!

we all headed to the class ..i saw that azad occupied my place, hey bro its my place as miss.sandy ordered me to sit here so , you should look for another place bro i said to azad by fumming in anger.

Sorry bro i just want to sit beside fariha so sorry..you can take your seat bro ..he went by smiling at fariha. she smile in return.

BY seeeing this i got more angry..in anger "i bite my lower lip unexcepetedly" . its was literllay bleeding.

"I didnt feel any pain by biting my lip, as much as i saw them closley it give me a more pain".

its hurts a lot.. the class start.

fariha pov:

BY seeing amaan beside i felt happy. he didnt try to talk nor see me for once..i feel upset why he is ignoring me .? is im the reason for his anger..??

I try to talk hey amaan,..he slowly turn to me...omg your lip is bleeding amaan .."the blood is flowing continously i scream louder"..

miss . sandy saw both of us we got detention..what the hell i said to myself .

THIS was the first time we both got detention . we are out of the class

Amaan is looking upset he is slowly moving towards the library ...i ran behind him hey amaan wait your lip is bleeding "i take a peice of cloth". i try to clean his blood he ignore my hand and start to move.

''ya Allah'' what i did to him ?? he was never before behave me like that.

we both reach to library ..i hold Amaan's hand just sit here don't try to move from here amaan ..i make him sit on the bench.

he sat without moving i clean his blood. i hold his hand tightly coz i don't to let him go..

now say me amaan why did you do this me..?? did i do any wrong with you...what happen to you in just 1 hour amaan. can you tell me please ...!!!

IM going to cry AMAAN if u don't say the reason to me..

OH fariha your irritating me..im irritating you amaan??

oh sorry not like that fariha..

can u tell me the answer to my question fariha ...?? Then i will tell you why I'm angry.. if you answer me to my question,don't lie fariha.

I wont lie to anyone ..amaan

ok i will tell u ask your question..

who is Zaiden..??? what is the relationship between you and Zaiden/??

ya Allah, why you ask about him ?? why you want to know about him??

just answer to my question fariha, don t question me..

i sat in a shock ...without any moment tears are welled up from my eyes..!!!

he placed a hand on my shoulder.. then i came back reality. answer me fariha..

I try to run but he tightly hold my hand pull me closer... you to have answer me fariha.

you should tell to me ..!!!

Here the twist starts ..

will fariha answer to Amaan's question.... or she remain silent😊

hope you love this chapter guys😊

thanks for your love...❤❤❤

vote n comment guys..❤❤❤

do tell me how is the story guys...!!!😍😍