Chapter 3

(Y/N's POV)

When I checked out the door through my laptop, I saw what looks like to be my future wife! I mean I was like damn she was hot! She had short white hair, and she was wearing little to no clothes at all, and I was already having a boner...Well, I thought it would be time to meet the lovely lady, so I fixed myself up in the bathroom, which was filled with blood, before I checked on Bitchley, who was still shaking rapidly from the electricity.

Y/N: "We have a visitor today, so be cool alright!? And don't make a sound, shhhhh..." He was still spazzing out as I closed the door to walk to the front entrance door. I checked my breath before I opened the door to see the most beautiful being I have ever seen in my entire life.

{Fourth Wall Opened}

Y/N: "Hey author, would you tap that ass!?"

A/N: "OF COURSE MAN! I'D DRINK TO THAT!"

{Fourth Wall Closed}

She looked at me with pure mystery and seduction, and her body basically screamed "Fuck me 'till I can't walk for a year" kind of thing. Anywhatcha', I was so entranced by her, that I blurted out a random flirt at her.

Y/N: "Seems like Oum has answered most of my prayers well, but this takes the cake. You are something better than having a million lien..." She blushed at my flirt, but I can also tell that she had a killing intent to her as well, so I decided to expose her nasty mad side of her.

Y/N: "So what's a certified killer doing out here in the middle of the forest, standing infront of the most dangerous criminal in all of Remnant~?" Her eyes widened at the fact that I had said that, so I was correct all along.

???: "I don't know what you're talking about..."

Y/N: "Hahahahahahahahaha, that's what they all say honey. Better tell me quick or I'mma get Popper to pop your fucking head clean off. I didn't want to do that to a fine piece of art, and it will not be worth it, I assure you." She sighed before taking out a huge ass sword before swinging it right onto my face, luckily, I dodged out of the way to get The Beast and The Harlot from my desk, and also Popper, and all 56 of my knives, y'know what, I just got all of them! 

{Fourth Wall Opened}

Y/N: "*crying hysterically* I CAN'T WATCH THIS!! WAAAAAH! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME AUTHOR!!"

A/N: "I'M SORRY BRO, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!"

{Fourth Wall Closed}

I started the fight by shooting her with my two pistols, which she dodged quickly out of the house. I got in after her as we both got into a fast sprint through the thickening forest, when we had reached to a point where we couldn't find a way back, she stopped and used her katana to try and cut my head off, but I slid under that blade and used one of my knives to silently stab her leg with it. I got back up and spun two knives between my fingers before she realized that a knife was stuck to her leg, so she took it out and threw it away.

???: "Smooth move, Pale Beast..." I bowed, like the gentleman I am before I laughed.

Y/N: "As are you, Lady Misfortune, aka A2~" She got riled up from that before she charged at me, but I just laughed at her futile attempt to fight me. I dodged most of her strikes, followed by a few knives, lodged into her limbs and stomach, but she was not gonna go down that easy, and I can tell you this, she was just the right one for me.

Y/N: "So, when did you pick up on these moves of your's!?" I dodged a strike from her before throwing another knife at her.

A2: "I don't have anything to say to you! Just shut up and fight!" I was laughing all the way now!

Y/N: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STRAIGHT TO THE POINT! AHAHAHAHAHA! I AM GONNA WANT TO FUCK YOU RAW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She got flustered by that, so I took the chance and took out The House of Madness before I struck her in the face after I spun it over my head counter clockwise, while I spun counter clockwise too. I threw my scythe up and it landed on the ground with the blade, piercing the dirt, and I jumped onto the shaft of the scythe before I made an L shape on my forehead.

Y/N: "Aww, you're such a loser~! Always ready to cry~! Waaah waaah waaah!" She got pissed and used her greatsword to try and slice me in half, but I cartwheeled to my left as I grabbed shaft and pulled the scythe out of the ground, and I struck her once more, and she got hit again, but this time, somewhere around her chest area, which made most of her clothing rip but not get removed. Afterwards, I was so happy that I did that, so I was jumping for joy already.

A2: "So, you like this huh~?" I looked back at her, and she was already walking towards me, while she was swaying her hips.

Y/N: "Oh, do I~? Of course I do, I love killing, blood, and most especially, sex..." She then placed a hand on my cheek and was about to kiss me, but I held up a knife, right between us before our lips made contact.

Y/N: "But...I don't we should let Erectile Dysfunction find us doing it~" I took my knife and carefully sliced enough skin, so that a microchip could be seen, and I took it out from her neck. She saw the tracker and was overjoyed to see it gone from her neck, so she took it from my hands and stomped on it.

A2: "What are we waiting for then~? Ready to give it a shot big boy~?" 

Y/N: "Y'know, I'm only 5'7 right?" She giggled before we made out in the middle of a now raining forest.

{Fourth Wall Opened}

Y/N: "One word...AWESOME! I'm not even gonna say anymore things, it's just...AWESOME! That's it, and I can't believe that Erectile Dysfunction did that to a criminal like her, we criminals should be free to do as we please. Am I right or am I right? Anywhatcha', thank you for reading this chapter, three or four in a row, which is unexpected from the author, but it will be worth it readers. Well, thank you so much for reading, and the author and I will see you next time. BUH BYE! Remember, Dying is Easy, Comedy is Hard! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"