Chapter 2

(Third POV)

In an unknown area in the outskirts of Vale.

{Fourth Wall Opened}

Y/N: "Which everyone this is as cliche as it is."

There was a small shack out near a lake, and in the middle of the forest as well. It was a small shack, just some couches, a kitchen, a regular bed, all that kind of cliche stuff that you could find there, but what you didn't know, was that there lived a dangerous killer inside the cabin. He is so dangerous that he murdered an entire group of humans, for picking on a young white haired girl. People feared him, people despised him, and they hope to Oum that they never see his face before their death had been realized. Otherwise known as "The Pale Beast", this killer is the most wanted, and the most feared amongst the criminals in Remnant...

Y/N: "Hahahahahahahahaha, I had to do it at least once in this story, hahahahahaha, oh man that was dumb as shit! Hahahahahaha! Let's just dive right into the story hahahahahaha!"

{Fourth Wall Closed}

(Y/N's POV)

Yeah, so it's the same thing, you see a shack, and it's me, just sharpening my knives for a special guest in store for the worst pain he had ever experienced in his life. I continued to sharpen my knives, but you can also see my other weapons for more murder. You saw "Popper", my double barreled shotgun, "The Beast and The Harlot", my ebony and ivory colored pistols, lastly, you can see my lovely masterpiece, "The House of Madness", a scythe that definitely looks like Juuzou's. I love him, but he doesn't know that anyway. After I was done sharpening all 56 knives, I proceeded to do the same for my scythe, so I got a whetstone from my cabinet and got to work right away; however, I heard some groaning in the secret room behind me. So, I decided to skip the sharpening and proceed straight to the fun. I opened the door, and Bitchley (Y/N: "Whitley, ugh! I hate saying his real name...") was tied up to a chair by chains, restraining both his arms and legs. He had a piece of cloth, covering his eyes, but what was so good, was that he had a ball gag in his mouth. I couldn't stop laughing eventhough I hadn't even placed it on him, so it was so hard to not wake him up, luckily it didn't happen.

Y/N: "Wakey wakey little Bitchley...hope you had a good rest today." His words were muffled by the ball gag, but I decided to just get right into the torture, so I took the cloth off of him, and he got the scare of his life.

Whitley: "Mmmm hmmmhpph!" I started to laugh at his resistance to cooperate.

Y/N: "Oh my, feisty one are you? That's good, because I have got a lot of things in store for you. Are you ready to see what I got? Here we go!" I turned on the lights, and Oum behold, lots and lots of torture items to use from. Even things used in everyday purposes too, and now the little coward was starting to piss himself.

Y/N: "Hahahahahahaha already, wow. You just made my top ten Schnee Cheat, and I can't believe that you already wet yourself that fast. Oh well, I don't give rewards to those." I grabbed a pair of long nose pliers before I took out his ball gag.

Whitley: "You bitch! When my father hears about this, he's gong to kill you! That's for sure!"

Y/N: "Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Seriously, you think your father cares about you, he only cares about his half a millimeter dick, the company, and the money he has. He never cared for you at all, and he never cared for your mother too. So, why bother to seek help from him, when you can come into the house, The House of Madness! Hahahahahahaha" I then took the pliers and clamped on one of his upper front teeth before I started pulling on the tooth and giving it a good yank as he started to scream in excruciating pain.

Whitley: "Wait, please, I can give you anything you want, money, dust, weapons, anything at all. Just please let me go!" By that time, he was already crying his eyes out, but I was not gonna fall for his shitty acting.

Y/N: "You never learn do you, a true criminal follows by his instincts, not by the conditions given to him by others, so I think I'm gonna continue. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" I then used the pliers to clamp on his thumb nail before I pulled it out with a single yank, making him scream even more. I just laughed insanely at his pain.

Y/N: "Alright! That was round one out of 3, let's continue shall we?" I got an old corkscrew and I held Bitchley by his head before I jammed that sucker right into his eye socket, which made him just scream twice as loud as the thumb nail, and it was just as satisfying, so I decided to drive another one into his right ear, which gave me the laugh of my life. It was so fun, that I decided to just leave the corkscrews where they were.

Y/N: "It's time for the final round, get ready because this one will be a "shocking" one! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!" I took a car battery and stuck a black and red crocodile clamp on the respected charges of the battery before I touched them together to make small sparks right infront of his face, making him piss again but after I doused him with water. 

Whitley: "Please...no more, I beg you...just let me go..."

Y/N: "Hmmm...let me think about that...NO!" I clamped both of his exposed nipples, and he was already starting to feel the shock, surging into his body as I laughed in pure bliss as he screamed out in pure pain. So, I decided to leave him like so...

Y/N: "I GUESS YOU'RE HAVING FUN HERE, SO I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE YOU ALONE OK!? HAVE FUN!?" I walked out of the room before I proceeded to sharpen The House of Madness again, but I was disturbed by a knock on my shack door; however, I would never get visitors out here, so I decide to use caution. I brought up the laptop monitor, and I saw...

{Fourth Wall Opened}

Y/N: "Ooooh...CLIFFHANGER!! ME LIKEY LIKEY! I hope that the author is satisfied with your expectations, because if you're not satisfied with the story...You know what I'm gonna do...and that is, GIVE YOU A DONUT BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO REALLY WANT TO LOVE THIS BOOK! Because the author is gonna delete the story if you don't like it. Anyways, from him to you, thanks for reading, and we will see you in the next chapter. BUH BYE!