Chapter 5

Hiccup p.o.v.
"the king of Dragons" l replied "What?" Dagur says l looked at him "the king of all dragons an alpha that controls them, dad has been looking for one for almost 25 years now" l told Dagur "wow that's a long time" Dagur says as we both looked at the map "it is, but dad is still looking, but we can't found it at all" l mumbled.

"A dragon that can control all dragons, how big do you think it is?" Dagur asked "from what l heard it's the size of a mountain" l replied scrolling the map back up "but this is as much l can tell you" l told him before looking at Toothless who was happy to see "how you been Toothless" as a reply l got a lick from him.

"you know that doesn't wash out" l said wiping the lick off, well tried too, Oswald came back inside, telling me off to never ran off again especially since l could've ripe my wound opened which l didn't, Dagur could only laugh before l yelled at him for taking so long with Toothless which he got scared of me.

We all went to bed after a good fight/yelling at each other, l had my head on Dagur chest as he slept the rest of the night away, Toothless was at the end of the bed like a over grown cat, l sighed softly before l was able to fall asleep listening to Dagur heartbeat.

When morning came me and Dagur went to a river stream having wash as l couldn't care that he saw me naked, it just felt nice to be clean before l would have to go back to my father ship later on today that's if l go back, after washing my body l got into my clothes.

While doing my hair in a braid Dagur wrapped his arms around me laying his head on my shoulder "do you have to go?" he asked and l nodded "yes Dagur l have to go back, l be gone too long away from my father's side" l replied it wasn't l wanted to go but knowing my father will come for me.

l sighed and kissed Dagur cheek as he let me go and got dressed himself before we headed back to the house and Toothless was waiting for me, but before l even reach my dragon my hand was grabbed by Dagur as he pulled me over and kissed my lips and l kissed back enjoying his soft lips while they lasted.

We pulled apart "l miss you" Dagur mumbled "l know but l will try to come back soon as l can okay" l told him as he let go and l walked to Toothless getting on the saddle waving goodbye to Dagur and Toothless took off into the sky, l pulled the map out that my father that had marked to where he was going. 

l kept flying for hours looking out for my fathers ships or his dragons, l reached a part of large rocks and abandoned ships, l frowned and kept Toothless away from the sea water knowing what lived under there and they have the reason those ships were than and many viking man lost their lives.

Toothless kept flying until he spotted my fathers ships and grumbled "l know bud, we leave in a couple days" l patted Toothless head as he landed on the main ship that belong to my father, l got off the saddle and started to walk as Toothless followed behind me growling at any viking that was too close to me.

l opened the door that walked into the small house that we lived in, the fire was going and l could hear talking in another room that belong to my father and someone else l never heard before, walking away l sat at the table with a small knife twirling it around and waited as Toothless laid by the fire. 

It was just a few minutes later that my father come out with a tan skin with black short hair, brown eyes wearing a cape, he looked at me then Toothless who growling at him "well whoa may you be?" the man asked as l threw the knife beside his head into a wall, he didn't look shocked or did my father.

"Krogan, l trust you found it" father says and this Krogan nodded pulling his hood over his head and left the house as me and father glared at each other "good to see you alive daughter" Drago says "well a arrow isn't going to stop me" l replied "it did to make you send that boy" Drago said as l rolled my eyes at him.