Prologue

It was dead at night when Stoick stood at the dorks with his only heir as well daughter in his arms who slept peacefully, looking down one more time at his daughter and said "l' am so sorry hiccup" kissing her forehead one more last time.

He set hiccup in a small rolling boat and pushed it off to the unknow sea, unknowing Gobber was watching the whole time and started to cry, Valka was gone and now her only living bit of her was gone.

Gothi standing from her home watch as the boat disappear into the dark night, shaking her head she looked at Stoick who was walking up the ramp not once letting a tear go but then he saw Gobber standing there.

"Gobber l..." Stoick mumble "l don't want to hear but how could you get rid the last thing you had of Valka...if she was still here she never forgive you" Gobber said and walked away from his friend.

When Morning came no one saw Stoick holding his daughter or hear any cries from his home, Spitelout Stoick brother walked to him "Stoick where is Hiccup?" he asked and the other villages watched.

"gone probability dead now" Stoick replied looking at his brother "you didn't!?" Spitelout yelled half of the Vikings couldn't believe he did it, killing his only heir and daughter and the last thing of Valka that lived.

Gothi came up with her staff and hit Stoick on the head with it "Gothi!" Stoick yelled rubbing his head "what was that for" Stoick asked Gothi was mad she started to draw in the sand when Gobber came over.

"she says she's mad and upset with you for doing that hiccup" Gobber read and Gothi hit Stoick one more time on the head and left the Vikings looked away from their chief and they walked away from him.

Two days later

For two long days hiccup has been crying and was hungry and she was cold, the sheep wool around her body was wet from the rain and she didn't know what was happening.

All hope was lost hiccup was going to die, all she wanted was that sweet voice and the strong warm arms that held her, she cried and cried hoping they would hear her and came to her but nothing.

Until the small boat was stop by something or someone, a big boat, man were looking down at the small boat hearing the crying noise coming from it, the man grab a ladder.

One men name of eret went down the ladder into the small boat and looked to see a small baby, eret was shocked "well what is it eret?" of the other man asked, "a baby" eret replied looking at the men.

Eret bent down picking up the baby into his arms and the baby stop crying, eret felt bad for the little thing, with one arm holding the baby while the other eret climbed up the ladder.

The other two man who with eret looked at the small baby and looked as their leader came to them "what is it?" Drago bludvist a man that no one wanted to piss off or be killed by him.

"Drago a baby was found in a small boat" eret says showing Drago the baby who was asleep in the warm arms "it is a runt" Drago said looking at baby "put it back or kill it" dragon also said and began to walk away.

"Drago, we just can't kill a baby because it is a runt, maybe there was ship wreck" eret said and Drago stopped turning around he walked to eret who cutch the baby to chest.

But Drago moved to the edge of the ship looking at the small boat, there was nothing no flowers no note or anything with it, stepping away from the edge Drago looked at the baby once again.

Not even in his mind but Drago felt sorry for young baby who was left to die at the hands of the sea, the baby awoke and looked at Drago with its green eye's "found a woman who lost a baby or the baby who out grown for her" Drago said.

"Drago my wife lost our second baby during the birth" eret says "alright she will look after..." Drago said but reason the baby had no name beside they didn't know if the baby was a girl or boy.

Eret remove the wool and notice that the baby was a girl "it's a baby girl Drago" eret says covering the baby girl back up with the wool "Hiccup" Drago said "say that again Drago?" eret asked.

"hiccup, that's is my daughter name" Drago replied looking at his daughter as she looked at him, eret and the two men were not expecting this from their chief but it was about time there was an heir to take over soon.

Drago had one good look at his new daughter "l see you tomorrow morning" he said and left "yes Drago" eret replied watching Drago leave, eret looking at hiccup who looked at him with her green eyes and eret smiled.

Eret left the two men and headed to his home with his wife and four year old son named also eret, Eret walked in the front door to see his wife doing nothing the loss of their baby tore her soul.

Eret made his way over to her "tammy dear" eret said "yes eret?" tammy said looking at her husband "l got someone for you to meet" eret says lowing his arms so tammy could see and she grasp.

In her husband arms was a baby "eret where did you found her?" tammy asked and eret gave his wife the baby "found her in a small boat left to die" eret said and tammy looked shocked and kissed the baby forehead.

"Oh you poor baby what kinda of parents give up their baby" tammy says "Drago wants us to look after her until she old enough to be with him" eret says and tammy looks at him.

"Drago has taken her as his daughter and heir" eret says to his wife who looked shocked "l will look after her as my own daughter" tammy says kissing the baby girl forehead.

"what is her name" tammy ask "Drago called her Hiccup" eret replied and their son eret came up looking at Hiccup "son when you and hiccup get older promise me you will protect her as the future chief" eret said to his son who nodded understanding a bit.

During the rest of the day tammy gave hiccup a bath as well feeding her, eret was happy to see his wife and happy with hiccup and not sad.

Eret their son didn't know what was going on and why he's mother was so happy with the small thing in her arms and why his dad was happy again, he understood that he's dad wanted him to protect the small thing.

Next Morning

Tammy was up and cooking breakfast for her husband and son while Hiccup slept in the sling, just like any night Hiccup woke up last night for feed then going back to sleep.

Eret tammy husband came outta of their room to see his wife cooking and looking happy, he walked over and hugged her but carefully with Hiccup being in the sling.

After little eret finally awoke they had breakfast until then was a knock at the door eret got up from his seat and opened the door to see Drago standing there and let in the house.

Drago saw tammy sitting down in a chair with his daughter in the sling, he walked over as tammy bought Hiccup out for Drago to see her, "how is my daughter doing?" he asked.

"fine, she had a bath was feed yesterday last night was about to go for another feed" tammy replied Drago nodded "keep it up until you are no longer needed" Drago said and left.

Once Drago was gone tammy held Hiccup closer to her body "it's alright my dear this is Drago, he won't hurt her l promise" eret says kissing tammy on the lips.

After feeding hiccup and giving her a bath tammy and her son went out meeting the other women who also were on the ship with their husband and children.