Faye comes down the stairs noisily and Reece perks up, patting the empty spot next to him. Chase walks over with more bacon, puts it onto the big plate in the middle, and sits down in the chair at the head of the table. He smiles and says "dig in", gesturing from me to the food. I hadn't realized that I was waiting and I don't hesitate to fill my plate before directing a "thank you" to all the guys at the table, feeling very thankful for the big breakfast. I wonder whether they do this every day because it seems like a lot of work to cook for this many people.

"We only do this the morning after a big party because everyone knows that the best hangover cure is greasy food," says Reece to us girls, reading my mind.

We nod our heads in understanding, getting back to the food. The table is pretty quiet, probably because the guys don't know how to act around us. "Guys, you can still talk about whatever. Don't let Faye and I stop you." I say directed towards everyone. Immediately, chatter ensues. The conversation mainly revolves around girls and soccer, always coming back around to girls. Figures.

"Okay, Lexi I have a question for you. What do you think is better, tits or ass?" Maddox says before the table goes silent again and all eyes are on me awaiting my answer.

"Well, I have both and I can't say I'd like to live without either one of them." Laughter fills up the silence in the room while some of the guys give me high fives and I go along with it. Chase is silent throughout this exchange, looking up when he catches me staring.

"Why so quiet?" I look at him cheekily, once again admiring his features and finding it impossible to ignore him.

"No reason, but I can't say I have a favorite either. You seem to have the best of both worlds." Chase says with a smirk and his words make me blush, which isn't easy with my tanned olive skin.

"Okay, I'm going to forget you just said that, but thanks for letting me sleep in your bed ag— last night." I correct myself hoping he didn't notice me almost say again. I'd rather not bring up our night together because I need to focus on everything but boys this year. After I get away from this table crowded with boys. And out of this house, filled with boys.

We finish eating, and Chase stands up and takes my empty plate, walking away before I can even finish my mouthful and say thank you. I stand up and make my way over to help Chase with the dishes, neither of us saying a word.

After we're done with that, I walk out of the house with Faye and Reece, not even bothering to cover up and not caring if anyone sees me in the oversized t-shirt. I climb into the back of the car, feeling eyes on my ass before looking up and seeing a few guys, including Maddox, standing by the door. Chase isn't among them, to my bitter disappointment.

After Reece drops Faye and me off, we wave goodbye and quickly head upstairs to get ready for the day. Feeling much better after the big breakfast, I take some headache medicine for preventative measures and step into the shower to get rid of the chlorine in my hair and the dried whipped cream from my skin, although Chase did a good job of getting most of it.

I drop my towel, put on underwear, and step into a blue plaid mini skirt with small slits in the hem on either side. Looking around in my rush, I grab a white t-shirt and slip it on, laughing to myself when I realize that the shirt is one of Chase's considering how large it is on my frame. I shrug and tie it in a knot in the front, pairing the outfit with my white, lace-up Doc Martens. I leave my hair to air dry on my back.

Grabbing my bag, I meet Faye by the door so that we can get together with Reece at the coffee shop in between our houses before classes. I'm holding out hope that Chase isn't going to show up to our next two classes so hopefully, I'll actually be able to learn today.

We walk to the coffee shop that is five-minutes away and get in line to order just as Reece walks through the door. Maddox and Luke are right behind him. Smiling, I wave before turning to face the counter and order an iced coffee because of the August heat.

Maddox comes closer to the counter, grabs his wallet, and throws a ten down before telling the barista to pay for Faye's as well with a nod of his head in her direction. I raise my eyebrows and look at him questioningly, but relax at his easy smile.

"Thank you, I appreciate it," I tell him as I grab my drink. Once everyone's drinks are made, we grab them and chat while walking to campus.

"So what program are you in?" Maddox asks me as we walk side-by-side in the direction of the campus. I take a sip of my drink.

"I'm in engineering, but I'm not sure what exactly I want to do. You?" I ask.

"I'm in general courses. I don't know what I want to do yet..." He trails off almost embarrassedly.

"Which general courses? What year are you in?" He looks over and shrugs.

"I'm in second-year English Lit, Algebra, Calculus, and Chemistry." He says. I nod and suddenly my eyes light up as I look towards him.

"Is your Calculus class with Professor Taylor?" I ask excitedly and he nods. "Oh cool! Mine too. You weren't there yesterday though." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Not many people in later years go on the first day. Save me a seat next time." He says and I smile. "What class do you have next, nerd?" He asks and I punch him in the arm.

"Chemistry," I tell him. "Let me guess, so do you?" I say morosely, as if I'm not happy about the idea.

"Ouch. Maybe I won't go to class today..." He says and I laugh, grabbing his arm as he begins to walk away from me jokingly.

"Don't copy off of me, I'm no good. Promise" He advises and I shrug.

"I don't condone cheating, but I happen to be pretty decent at Chemistry, so if you want to study with me, that could be fun,"

"If you insist." He teases. Maddox and I split off from Luke and walk to our class, settling near the back which I don't mind as much as yesterday. We continue our conversation before we're interrupted by the chair next to mine being pulled out by none other than my destined tormentor.

"Fancy seeing you here, Angel."