Youtube Crush II

Authors Note:
Yooooo so like...... I didn't realized that I never posted this on here.............like this is part 2 of the Eye Makeup one shot i did like way back when......and i wrote this part for Valentine's Day and like i posted it on my tumblr and shit but like i never actually posted on here.........WELP ARENT I THE BEST :) guess y'all getting two stories in one night that's literally something I have never fucken done but THERES A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING. (Also like idk if ima continue the YouTube thing like I just. I don't know man. I want to but also like napping is really great)
But here have this, it was written literally months ago but ENJOY!
——————————————————————

Kirishima was ecstatic. It was finally Friday and that mean only one thing to him. No, it didn't mean that he didn't have school the next day or that he was going to be able sleep in the next morning. No, it meant that Kirishimas favorite youtuber, Bakugou Katsuki was going to be posting his new video today and according to his Instagram it was going to be a valentine's day themed video and as a hopeless romantic, Kirishima was a sucker for anything related to valentine's day. This video was going to contain his two favorite things, valentine's day and Bakugou, so of course he was beyond happy.

"What's up my little fucks" Bakugou said, to Kirishimas surprise Bakugou wasn't wearing any makeup, he looked good without it. "Now today I am hitting you guys with a Valentine's Day makeup tutorial because a lot of you guys wouldn't shut up about me making one and honestly I wasn't going to make one because personally I could care less about this holiday, but I noticed that all the valentine's day looks on here are basically so that whoever you're on a date with likes you or the looks are super toned the fuck down. So, I said fuck that, and made this tutorial so that you can go on your date and SCARE WHOEVER IS WITH YOU. That's right, just fucken intimidate the fuck out of them. So, if you want to find out how to do that, keep watching."

Kirishima was beeming.

"Now first thing first is you got to prime your skin because you did not work so damn hard to make sure you have clear skin only for your foundation to make you break out. Also, at the person that commented on my last video telling me that primer helps with oily eyelids, I hear you, and I appreciate your comment, but no thanks. Anyways after you prime your face, it's time for foundation and I'm going to go into this new foundation that I bought that is supposed to make my pores disappear and give me a photoshop kind of look which like I fucken want but also looking at the bottle right now this shit does not look like my color so let's fucken see" Bakugou said as he pressed the pump and shade of color way too dark for him came out. "Well shit...this is not my color at all......fuck."

Kirishima giggled.

"Well fuck this shit I'm not about to go out looking like a different fucken person, in this house we don't fucken wear wrong foundation colors. So, I'm just going to use my usual foundation and make a note to myself to never fucken buy anything online ever again, holy fuck. Anyways I'm just going to put it all over because we're trying to cover up all of our flaws, can't let the world know our skin is patchy who the fuck do you think we are? After that we're going to go into our concealer and put it under the eyes, chin and right in the middle of the forehead, those areas are the most fucked so we gotta make sure they get covered up real good."

"Then we're going to go into this lose powder and just like, put it everywhere. I could easily bake with this but listen. It's a Valentine's Day makeup tutorial, this makeup will only be seen for at most an hour while you're eating and then you're going to be bent over some random bed and no one's going to give a shit if your makeup creases. Trust me. We don't have to bake today." Bakugou said before brushing on powder onto his face.