Lavender Routine

Authors Note:
Yeah so whats up uuuuuuh, its been a while. And i know that it has been a while and there is nothing i can say to justify this shit. Like at all, not one thing. Like this time it was because of my own dumbass fault and thats the truth. And so because of the fact that i felt extremely guilty about this, i wrote this thing for now (i will for sure upload something else tomorrow that's actually worth while) but uh yeah, sorry if its messy and not that great, i wrote and edited this in like an hour because i didn't want y'all to have to wait longer for an update so uh yeah. Maybe i should've made y'all wait and give you quality content but my own guilt was eating me alive and so please enjoy the shit show that is this random thing i created in record breaking time is.
(Also side note: if you guys are interested in making friends or even just being my friend, y'all should join this discord server I'm part of, i made a post already on my account that has a link but just incase y'all haven't seen it. UH discord is the best way to get in touch with me so if you have any questions about any of my fics (like when I'm updating or if you maybe have an idea that i could possibly do, I'm not doing requests on here cuz boy that was hard and i got more than i had planned, but if y'all really do have an idea that you just HAVE to see be turned into a fic hmu on discord. If you join that server I'm Zella whats up, just dm through there) But thats enough self promo, lets get to this lil fic!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was routine for me. A routine that I absolutely hated but I could not just get rid off. You see I was born into this life style, most people are put into my predicament because they were injured or had a very shitty luck which is why it was never a routine but me? No, sadly I inherited this from my parents so for me this was completely normal, and in all honesty, utterly boring.

    Strange isn't it, for someone to say that being a werewolf is boring, but here I am. Living fucken proof that theres people who think like that.

    However, although its routine for me, there are problems that I have that no other werewolf has, these problems are also routines sadly. Problems that happen because I am "pure blood". Those problems being: I shed...a fuckton... like enough to make like another entire fucken werewolf, I get sensory overload because my sense are all heightened which makes it so I can't be in a lot of places a lot of the times, my appetite is a bitch and a half to deal with. But most importantly, the one that fucks everything for me, is that I have a temper. Yeah yeah, how typical, but shut up you don't understand me when I say a temper.

    When I say that I have a temper, I'm talking about one time I destroyed an entire village just because someone spilled their drink on me. And yes... there were casualties.

    I cant control this, I was born with it. And my parents know and so does the rest of our pack. But it still doesn't stop me from doing the things that I do when I get pissed off. Doesn't stop me from hurting people. This wouldn't be so much a problem, but I just happened to be unfortunate enough to live in a place filled with dumbasses and so my patience is constantly being tested.

    Now, my parents have tried multiple things to try and control my anger. Even my alpha has tried to help since he says I obviously have the most potential of being his successor but my anger is getting in my way. Ive tried just about everything from, meditating to water exercises. But nothing has ever helped me, not even slightly. But luckily for me, there is still one thing that I have not tried, mainly it was because I refused to go to these fucken peoples help and that is, potions.

    There are multiple reasons why I left this as my last resort. One, because I refuse to go get help form anyone, I'm strong enough to be able to deal with this shit myself so there is no god damn reason that I should be having someone do something for me, I should be able to do whatever they do, that's the bottom line. And secondly, witches just piss me the fuck off. Everything about them is a god damn headache, from their weird wardrobe, to their funny smelling houses, right down to their fucked up personalities. I just have never liked them one bit.