Chapter 6

You than realised that he was wearing the earrings that you had bought him. Your eyes widened.
"Wait, those earrings.....where did you get those?!" you asked. He chuckled.

"You gave them to me, silly. Don't you remember?" he asked.
"Omigod, what did I do last night?" you asked.
"Oh, nothing much, just telling me how I was a sexy beast, crying your heart out, and giving me my birthday present." he said. You facepalmed and smashed your face onto the mattress.
"I hate everything." you said.
"I don't, I love all the things you got me. I couldn't ask for more." he said. You saw the hoodie he was wearing and smiled.
"You look cute." you said.
"I know." he said. He hugged you tighter and buried his face in the crook of your neck.
"I'm sorry, Baby.....I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-" he got cut off as you pecked him on the lips.

"I know you're sorry, Hanbin. I said that I forgave you, didn't I?" you asked.
"Yeah, but you guilt tripped me so hard last night and now I can't stop feeling bad...." he said.
"You can stop feeling bad once the other members call me when you're acting like a caged tiger because you want me to come over." you said.
"A tiger?" he repeated. You nodded.
"Yes, a tiger. A caged tiger that acts like it's on steroids because it wants to get out." you said.
"You told me last night that I was like a tiger, but you didn't tell me why." he said.
"A tiger because you look really cuddly, and a tiger because you can be scary." you replied. He pouted.
"Do you really think that I'm just scary?" he asked. You shook your head.
"......and a tiger because you can defend me, a tiger because you can protect me, a tiger because you are strong, and a tiger because I just really love tigers in general." you said.
"You just wait, I can be the cuddliest tiger you'll ever meet!" he said as he then hugged you and tackled you onto the bed.

"Agh! Hanbin, let go!" you said as he wrapped his arms and legs around you, and buried his face into the crook of your neck again. You were trapped in his embrace, unable to move. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but you relaxed and cuddled with him. You didn't realise that you were dozing off until you began to hear Hanbin's light snoring. He had already fallen asleep. You shifted in his hold and he stirred in his sleep, making a little noise, however, he didn't let go of you. He only held you tighter.
"Hanbin, we just woke up from sleeping. You need to get up." you said.
"Mmmmmf......stay............" he said. You rolled your eyes and smiled at him.
"Ten minutes." you said and he pecked your lips before falling back asleep.