Chapter 4

"Recently I've been working in part-time jobs so that I could earn some money. I really wanted to work hard......just so that I'd have enough money to get Hanbin at least one thing for his birthday........if only my broke a** could do that." you chuckled. He stared at you. You had never told him that you got a part-time job.
"You did all of that for him?" he asked quietly.
"Of course I did.....I would do anything for him. After all he did for me, I owe him my entire life....." you said. He sighed.
"Hey, mister, do you already know who Hanbin is?" you asked.
"Well, yes....I've...heard of him." he said.
"Oh, good. I'll be right back....stay right there, don't move." you said before standing up slowly. You swayed a little bit in your walking and almost crashed into the wall, but you dashed up to your room.

While you were gone, Hanbin put a hand in his hair and then sighed. When you came back you sat back down and seemed to have brought a box.
"What's this?" he asked.
"I used the money I got this past month from all the part-time jobs I attended to and tried to get him a present......you know where the YG building is, right? Could you bring this to him? I don't think he would like to see me......if you don't know how he looks like, remember that he has the brightest eyes, cutest smile, and looks like the most charismatic person in the whole world." you said, smiling. You took out your phone and showed him your lock screen, which had a picture of him he never knew you took. Hanbin couldn't hold back his smile at that, but he cleared his throat.
"If you want, I guess you could take a peek inside, just don't break anything or I'll slap you." you said. Hanbin stared at it hesitantly, and couldn't bring himself to open it so you took it instead.
"Maybe I should just open this for you." you said, fumbling with the bowtie.
"Damn flippin eyesight, I can't see clearly....." you cursed as you finally untied the ribbon and opened the box. You took out a neatly folded blue hoodie and laid it out on the floor.

"I thought it would look cute on him so I bought it......it's his favorite pastel color. He sure does like pastel colors..." you chuckled. And indeed, you were right. It was the prettiest baby blue hoodie he had ever seen. He touched the soft fabric and felt his heart throb.
"There's still more...." you said as you took out silver cross earrings and put them on the hoodie.
"I honestly love it when Oppa wears his earrings, and I really thought these would fit him. Thankfully I had enough money for these.....I really hope he likes them." you said. Hanbin's eyes widened when he saw how abstract they looked. These would've costed a ton, and the fact that you spent your money to get these for him brought his tears back out.
"And just one more thing......" you said as you reached in the box. What you took out made his mouth drop. It was a computer. With the cord and the mouse and everything. He choked on his spit.
"Hanbin mentioned that he wanted a new computer because the one he had now was slowing down. I got him this.....a brand new one just for him. I hope he can make lots of songs with this. Thank God that I got him at least three presents....I would've gotten him more." you said.

That's it. Hanbin let his tears fall. He tried his best not to let out a sob as he covered his mouth. You did all of this for him and felt as if you should've gotten him more. How could he possibly ask for more? These presents were more than enough. Tears flowed down his cheeks and over the hand that tightly encased his mouth.
"So....if you ever see him, be a good friend and give it to him, yeah? Tell him that I love him, tell him that I'm sorry, and that I'll miss him, ok? I'm trusting you...." you said, ending with a whisper. Your own tears were flowing out as you smiled. Hanbin cried harder, but you didn't seem to notice as you grabbed the beer bottle and brought it to your mouth. Hanbin grabbed it and slowly pulled it away from you. You looked at him.
"It's not healthy to drink that much." he said quietly.
"Darn, that's exactly what Hanbin would've said." you spoke. You put everything back in the box and closed it without tying the ribbon.