Holy shit.

I immediately tried to sit up but was pulled back down onto the bed by my wrists. I looked up behind me to find that both of my wrists had been handcuffed to the bed post with a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs.

H o l y   f u c k .

I yanked my hands back and forth in an attempt to pull free. It was no use.

What the hell happened last night..?!

I looked frantically around the room for something that could give me any sign as to what had happened. I scanned the floor and my eyes froze when they found something on the carpet directly next to my side of the bed. I felt an overwhelming sense of impending doom wash over me as I started to piece everything together. I glanced over at Harry, then back to what was on the floor next to me, then back to Harry, then back to what was on the floor next to me. My eyes widened as I began to realise that shit, I wasn’t waking up from this nightmare.

What the fuck have you done Louis..?

I remembered coming home with Harry after running out on Liam and Niall. We’d gone into the kitchen and Harry had challenged me to a drinking game. I remember getting to the seventh shot in a row and not much else afterwards.

It can’t be... that can’t have happened...

You’re probably wondering what it is that’s on the floor next to my bed, and I’ll tell you.

A fucking condom wrapper. That’s what.

-          Harry’s POV –

Day 32:

I awoke to the feeling of the bed shaking.

...what the hell is going on?

I shot my eyes open to see Louis handcuffed to the bed next to me. He was in nothing but his underwear, and struggling frantically to get his wrists out of the cuffs. I groaned; thinking that I was still dreaming. I was lying on my stomach and felt insanely cold. I pushed myself up off of the mattress to discover that I was naked.

Oh, one of those dreams I see.

My head started to pound as I got up and I realised that I wasn’t dreaming. You can’t feel pain in dreams after all. My eyes grew wide as I started to recall the drinking from last night. 

I can’t remember anything... What the hell happened..?

Louis’ eyes met with mine and I watched as the colour drained from his face.

“Ha-Ha-Harry!” He stuttered. He was a nervous wreck. “I umm, I-I!”

I was at a loss for words.

Why is he handcuffed..? And why are we both-

My eyes shot open so wide that I’m surprised that they didn’t fly out of my head like in the cartoons.

No... I couldn’t have...

Louis turned bright red and looked away from me. He wouldn’t look me in the eye.

Holy crap. Did I really..?

“I-I’m sorry...” He murmured; biting his lip as he looked back at me.