"Uh, I have no idea. I'm—" Reece is cut off.

"The beanstalk. I know." Faye says and I chuckle and purse my lips, looking up at a smiling Reece.

"That was so lame that I can't help but love it. Who are you?" Reece asks.

"The best friend. Faye to be exact. Call me...anytime." She sticks her tongue out at me when I squeeze her thighs. "So when did the two of you meet?" Faye asks as we keep walking. I'm quiet, not even sure why she is here when my next class starts in a few minutes.

"This morning. Your friend here isn't so good at the walk of shame. She had to make friends with everyone in the house before she left," Reece laughs while indiscreetly checking out my best friend and giving me a cheeky smile when I catch him.

"Ah, figures. And where are you going next?" Faye says while grinning up at Reece with her arms lazily draped around my neck.

"Statistics, you?"

"Oh, I have ballet, but I just wanted to keep you talking before we're forced to part." She states unabashedly to him. Both of them are completely ignoring me at this point. I'm just the transportation.

"That explains it," Reece says, checking her out again. I get it, she's hot. It's impossible not to. She's like a badass, red fairy. "You know, it's really too bad that no one has invented a way to talk to people from long distances." He says thoughtfully.

Faye reaches over and smacks him lightly while giggling. "Ha ha, very funny. Give me your phone." She says sarcastically and puts her number in his phone and while they do this I realize that Reece said that he has Statistics as his next class.

"Hey Reece, I'm in Statistics as well, wanna walk with me?" I put Faye down and wave goodbye to her as she walks away, looking down at her phone and smiling.

"I'd be happy to Lexi. I thought you were new here though? I'm in second-year Statistics" His thick eyebrows draw together in confusion.

"Oh yeah, my classes are actually second-year courses. I got credits from my high school classes." I share, reaching into my bag to find some chapstick for my dry lips.

"Damn, smarty pants." Reece sounds slightly impressed and stops in front of a door. I check to make sure it's the right number and walk in after he opens it for me. "Here we are then. Sit with me?" Reece asks, following after me to the middle of the room but before I can start to make my way down the row he grabs me lightly and pulls me to the very back.

"Hey! What? No! I won't learn anything back here!" I struggle to escape but his grip is too strong. I give up and sit with him in the back row, pouting. Reece mocks me by copying my expression.

"We can sit in the middle next time. Trade-off." That seems fair, so I agree easily.

"So where you from?" He asks me.

"Ferndale? I don't know if you've heard of it."

"Oh yeah, I grew up in Parkwood." He puts his arm up on the back of his seat and turns to face me.

"Oh wow. I thought I'd meet way more exotic people in University but I get stuck with the Parkwood kid. Figures," I laugh and Reece shoves me playfully. "So what is there to do around here?"

"Well, besides school and soccer, I don't really do much." He shrugs unapologetically.

"So you're on the school team then?" I ask, impressed. Greenville U is known for its soccer team and a few select others. It would take a great player to make it here.

"Yeah, you should come to watch sometime, and give your friend my jersey to wear, I'm number one." He says with a wink and I nod. Reece seems like a nice guy, I'd love to see him with Faye.

"Yeah sure, and Tattoos, his name is Maddox right? You all live together?" I ask, using the nickname.

"Yes it is, and yep. Oh and very original nickname by the way." I wave him off as the room starts to fill quickly and the professor gathers papers at her desk.

"Oh hey!" Reece greets someone beside me from over my head. "Sit with us." He insists.

"I'll get up so you can—"

"No, it's all good. You stay. Bro, this is my new friend." Reece cuts me off.

The chair beside mine is being pulled out before I hear a familiar accented voice ask "this seat taken?"