I breath heavily as i walk out of the room, stepping over the multiple bodies. I look around for the stairs i had gone up earlier and make my way up them. I try not to let my childhood memories resurface from my old home as i stood silently infront of the closed door, my back facing the railing that kept anyone from plummeting in front of the front door.

Before my fingers could even graze the door,i am tackled like a god damn football player over the railing. I groan out in pain as my body was used to cushion the person who tackled me. I manage to peek one eye open, another groan slipping past my lips but this one was irritance.

"Figures." i breath out hoarsly as the male pushed himself up and off me with a smirk. "You dont look to happy to see me?" He wore a white button up shirt with majority of the buttons undone to show off his sculpted chest and army like pants. He was holding a thin scabbard which made me tense. I force myself up quickly as he unsheathed a long katana, the blade making a hissing whisper. His taunting hazel green eyes peer at me in amusement as he tossed the swords encasement aside. My guns had long been discarded, as any clips i had were gone and empty.

I was wearing black army like pants with black combat boots and a black tight padded long sleeve shirt with sturdy metal gauntlets on my forearm.

I shrug my damaged vest off and brought one foot back. Putting my weight on it, i raised both my hands in a fighting stance. With a quick flick of my hand, as if to say, "Come on." Towards me, the fight was on.

Sebastian lunged at me, like a snake to its prey. I dipped and weaved right as he was about to reach me; his sword slashing downwards on the spot i was before. In an instant, he sliced horizontally but I parried with one of my gauntlets and the blade clashed against the metal strapped to my arms with a shriek that sent sparks flying into the air. I let a cry of pain slip as he kicks my knee in causing a loud crack to echo throughout the room. My arms immediately drop to clutch my knee but the opening gave way for him to clip me in the face. Collapsing back, i roll away as he stabs the spot i was just in. Sebastian doesnt dare let up though, delivering a swift kick to my abdomen. I grit my teeth as the force of the kick sends me into the coffee table, breaking one of the wooden legs.

"My my i was right afterall. Youve grown pathetic cousin." He spat the cousin part out with malice as i shakily stand up. I bit my lip in pain as i almost put weight on the leg he had kicked in. "Dont tell me it was that stupid red haired boy." He hissed causing me to tense. "Maybe after im finished ill pay him a visit my self!" He barks with a lunge going to uppercut slash with his blade. Pupils turning to slits, I sidestepped to the right just enough and the blade passed a hairs breath from my face.

Quickly, before Sebastian could respond with a follow-up, I swiftly punched him in the throat, knocking the wind out of the teen, and stunning him for a brief moment.

The quick blow had opened me up for another attack and i obliged him, putting a simple left fist into his stomach, doubling him over. Next, i followed that up with a quick right rising uppercut.

Taking the opening and using the environment to my advantage, I leaped onto the couch and sprung off the armrest towards Sebastian. Instead of colliding with his adversary though, I opted to wrapping my feet around his neck instead.

The maneuver caught Sebasyian off guard as he was recovering his wits, once again.

Biting my bloodied lip through the scorching pain in my leg, i let out a battle cry and use my momentum to jerk to the right and swung around Sebastian. Using my weight i curled my legs around his body and angled his form towards the ground, changing the direction of his fall, putting the weight of my jump into a powerful throw.