Sebastian Michaelis

"Humans cannot reject temptation. When they are plunged into the depths of despair, likened to hell, they will hold on to anything that may help them escape from the situation they are in, even if it's merely a spider's thread, no matter what sort of humans they are."

"The hungrier one is, the more satisfying one's dinner." 

"Yes, my lord"

 "I am your knight, after all." 

 "Any game becomes boring when it lacks thrills"

"I'm simply one hell of a butler"

 "You give up your future, lose your dream, are stained with despair... yet at the same time, you shake off you past, fight reality, and never lose your nobility" 

"Humans are easily tempted. When they are poised on the edge of hellish despair, and a spider-thin thread of salvation presents itself, they will invariably grasp it. No matter the human"

 "Yes...I am a demon. There's no way I could understand my prey, a human's sense of taste. What I understand is...only the taste of a human's soul. " 

 "I have a contract. Even if you steal him from me, he is still my Young Master. The lot of you aren't fit to even lick his soul." 

"If I could't do this much for my master then what kind of butler would I be"

"Hatred and sorrow are power. They are yours to control. All you have to do is turn them into strength, and use that strength to move forward."

"Once one has rejected faith, it will become impossible for him to enter the gates of heaven."

"If it is your wish, I will follow you anywhere, even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust.Even if the bodies pile up endlessly above the bottomless pile of corpses.Besides you, as you lie down softly, I will be, until I hear the words "Check Mate"!"