Chapter 5: The Talk

Start from the beginning

Everybody starts laughing, hooting and hollering. "Take that, Sara!" People scream. Sara's face reddens and Vince burys his face in my hair trying to control his laughter. Even Sara's friends chuckle.

"FUCK YOU ALL!" Sara screams at the top of her lungs. "At least I'm not a fucking drug addict!"

"At least I'm not some fucking whore!" I yell back. Vince is on his feet, face like thunder, eyes holding a dangerous warning.

"Say that again and I will be right back on your boyfriend the next time I see him. And this time I won't stop until he's lying unconscious covered in his own blood." Vince threatens, no one dares to say anything. Sara gulps her face full of panic.

"Fine." She manages to choke out before walking away, looking pale. Nobody moves for about a minute.

"Don't worry, I won't kill anyone." Vince reassures everyone and the music is turned back on. In a matter of seconds everyone is laughing again.

"Can we talk?" Vince asks me. I nod and let him lead me outside. People outside are smoking and getting sick.

Such a lovely sound.

We walk by a couple of people smoking weed and I can barley see with all the smoke that's being blown.

Vince stops walking when were a safe distance from the house and pulls me into his arms.

"Be honest with me, Dylan. Are you ok?" I see the worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine, Vince. I know she was just saying that to get me to react."

Vince takes in a deep breath. "So it doesn't bother you at all?"

"No, it really doesn't. I have no control over it."

Vince nods and rest his forehead against mine. I lift my head up to kiss his nose, earning a gorgeous smile from him. "Tell me if it ever bothers you, ok?" Vince tells me.

What Vince is talking about is me doing drugs. One day when I was telling the story to Dana, someone over heard me and thought I was a drug addict. For about a week people teased me and asked if I was high. I wasn't hurt because the person who started the rumor had all the facts wrong. Besides I don't let shit like that bother me.

Vince being Vince threaten to kill anyone who called me a drug addict. The truth is I've never been a drug addict. My biological mom was. I was actually born with drugs in my body. I had crack and heroin in my body when I was a baby. I had them taken out of my body thankfully.

Those were my mom's favorite drugs . Vince was shocked when I told him this. He didn't find it funny when people were acting like I was the one doing the drugs. He nearly was suspended for fighting a group of guys. He ended fighting them at some park and they didn't have chance even though there was three of them.

"I promise you, I'm ok. Sara can say whatever kind of shit she wants but I'm not going to let that bother me."

"Damn, babycakes. It's so hot when your all strong, not giving a shit about what people say."

I chuckle as Vince seals his lips over mind. I tease him not letting enough access for him to slip is tongue inside my mouth. He moans as he fights his way in and I surrender letting him in. Vince tangles his hands in my hair cupping my face. He tugs deeper, controlling the kiss. I press my body against his and he let's out a low growl. He's turned on and I can feel his cock straining against his jeans.

"Fuck, Dylan." Vince moans. I kiss him one last time before breaking the kiss. I smirk at Vince as he adjust himself in his jeans. "Thank God we stopped. I was about to come in my jeans. It's very hard to hide a boner in public." Vince grins and I tuck my head under his chin.