Chapter 9- Arriving and Tending the Party

(This may be a long chapter... It's what I deserve for not updating quickly.
>-<') ⚠WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT⚠

You were walking home with Phil, talking about Baldi's reaction. "So, ya think Baldi wants you has his girlfrirend?" Phil had asked.

"I honestly don't know," you replied. "He is really protective over me."

Phil nodded with agreement. "Yeah... He can be."

You two continued to walk. He walked you to your doorstep and hugged you goodbye. "I'll see ya tomorrow," he said. "Oh! Almost forgot."

He handed you an invitation. "It's for my party at school tomorrow night at 9:00. Everyone's gonna be there."

You smiled. "Thanks, Phil!"

You waved him goodbye and went inside. You went in your room and set down your things. You slipped in bed and fell asleep.

You dreamed.

I was walking down the halls of the school. No. Running? I could feel and hear my breath hitching and running short. What was I running from? Why was there blood splattered on the walls? It dripped down slowly. I stopped to rest and catch my breath. I looked behind me to see a dark, tall figure. I had gasped and ran as fast as I could.

Was I running from Baldi? The Principle? The Bully? Arts and Crafters? Who? The halls had turned red. I ran for an exit. I tried to grab the handle, but it turned into a dead end.

"Ŧŕÿ åġăįñ, đāŕłïňģ." The man spoke in a glitchy tone. Defeniently Baldi. I ran faster and faster. I was almsot to the real exit.

Until.

He grabbed my wrist. Pulled me back into his chest. Locked me.

You shot up like a bullet, breathing heavily. What the ffffuck did I just dream?

It was two minutes before your alarm would go off. You turned it off and got out of bed slowly. You dressed in a royal-blue shirt, black skirt that went down to your knees, and a leathered black jacket over. You tied your hair in a pony-tail and grabbed your bag, setting off.

You opened the door to see Phil, who was just about to knock, standing there. "Oh!" He said with a light blush. "Hey, Y/N! I was wondering-"

You grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. You could hear his muffled surprise as he was too shocked to make you stop. Instead, he settled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist. He hugged you tightly in his chest and kissed you deeper and more hungrier.

As you pulled away to catch for damn air, he locked his hand with yours, holding it softly. Like an angel's touch...

You walked together to school, hand in hand, each having a blush on your cheeks.

He opened the door for you and you walked in, seeing Baldi with a frown. His frown turned upside down into a smile. His red lips streched ear to ear with a bold cheer.

It went down to an angry frown as Phil wrapped his arm around the back of your neck. He tried to hide it with a fake smile and lead you two to the classroom to set your stuff down. ("Not as if we knew where the class was," you whispered to the people reading this shitty story.)

"No fourth wall breaks in the--" the door had slammed close before the principle could bother you.

You and Phil had set your bags down and went off.

"U-uh, Y/N? M-may I speak to you?" Said a voice behind you.

You turned around to look at Baldi with a smile. "Sure thing!"