Chapter 2- Savor

After class, you grabbed your bag and slowly began to walk out. The messy haired girl ran past you, bumping you and screaming. "I want to play with someone!"

You sighed and continued on. As you got to your locker, the chubby kid came up to you. "Give me you caAAaaAAaaAandy."

"Sorry, dude, I don't have any candy," you said with a shrug.

"Give me something or you won't paAaAAss!" He said, blocking you and pushing your locker door closed. He shoved you in the locker and it made a loud clang.

"Ow! Stop, you jerk!" You yelled at him. He got mad. Pissed even.

"Nobody calls me that! Give me something or you'll regret it!"

"I don't have anything! I swear!"

"Fine," he growled. "Be like that!"

He grasped your neck with his hand and repeatedly punched you in the face. You could feel blood running down from your nose. You let out a whimper.

"Please, stop! I-i'll give you a quarter!"

He put out his free hand and you took your shaking hand in your pocket to grab the quarter. You gave it to him, but he didn't leave you alone. He smacked you in the cheek where Mr. Baldi hit you with his ruler, causing to burst out a clump of shiny, red blood.

"What is going on here?!" A familiar voice boomed in the hallway. The Bully stopped pulling your hair harshly to see who it was. You slowly opened your right eye to see it was the principal.

"What do you think your doing to her! Detention for you. Your parents will hear about this one!" The Principal yelled, wagging his pointer finger.

The bully dropped to his knees. "Oh, Mr. Principal! Please don't- OW!"

The principal had rushed over to drag the bully by his ear, pulling him to his office. You dropped to the floor after they went around the corner, breathing heavily and trying to stop your nose from bleeding.

You heard footsteps coming from the hallway opposite of where the principal and bully went. The next thing you knew, Mr. Baldi was at your side.

You jumped. "Mr. Baldi?! How did you-"

"What happened to you, dear child?" He asked worryingly. He knelt down and pushed a tiny strand of your hair, that was over your left eye, away. He gently placed his hand on the cheek he hit you with and you winced. He quickly pulled it off. "I'm sorry, Y/N."

"It's okay, Mr. Baldi," you smiled softly. He smiled back, making a tint of blush appear and your face feel warm.

"Come on, child. Let's fix you up."