I Do [Brooklyn Masefield]

Requested by my bestie:
beyblade_fan

Hey sorry bro, It isn't that good. It's a cliché romance and marriage feelings fic, anyways pleaseeee read til the end :))))

***

Brooklyn adjusted his clothes and his hair. He looked at the mirror again - for the umpteenth time now.

"I am sure, she would be happy with this... You look good; and your face and hair are the same colour now." Hiro his coach slapped his back playfully.

"That's... Comforting." Brooklyn tried to be sarcastic.

"Well I'll have a last look at those before I am ready to..." A red hue dusted his cheeks as he pulled out a piece of paper from his pockets.
In neat, small writing written were his marriage vows.
Starting from the name of the love of his life the vow was simple and sweet.

He ran a finger in the name written very beautifully.

Dear (y/n),

The past eight years I spent with you were the best of my life.

We faced everything - good or bad - together. You filled my life with joys and colours.

You gave me a chance to love you even when I never deserved it.
I almost ruined your life and career when you... We were seventeen and you found we were going to have Belle - but you didn't leave me. You gave me the greatest gift life has to offer.

You have done so much for me, I can possibly never repay you.
But... Now
I want to face every joy, opportunity and challenge life has to offer with you.

I cannot imagine to go on with life without you anymore.

I promise to be loyal to you, honour you, give you every joy you deserve.

I promise to stand with you in the walk of life, forever.

I promise to be there for you in times of happiness, sadness, wellness and illness. Will you honour me by becoming mine forever?

Brooklyn read it all faster than light. He had memorized it all.

"Go on Brooklyn Masefield, you can do it." Hiro finally pushed the ginger in front of the small crowd of friends and loved ones.

"Papa!!" A six year old cutie ginger with silver highlighted hair cheered from the crowd.

A smile made its way on Brooklyn's lips as he heard

~Here comes the bride dressed all in light
Radiant and lovely she shines in his sight
Gently she glides graceful as a dove
Meeting her bridegroom eyes full of love

Love have they waited long have they planned
Life goes before them opening her hand

Asking God's blessings as they begin
Life with new meaning, life shared as one
Entering God's union, bowed before his throne
Promise each other to have and to hold~

A small open car decorated with balloons and flowers stopped in front of tye red carpet.

Brooklyn watched in delight and nervousness as the love of his life dressed in all white walked up the aisle holding her brother Kai's hand.

Her cheeks flushed red as she clutched her brother's hand tightly.

"Mumma~" (y/n) waved at Belle before locking (e/c) eyes with Brooklyn's.
The official began.
The vows were said from the groom's side in a quivering, emotional voice leaving (y/n) a blushing mess.

Now was her turn.

She blushed madly and swallowed a couple of times.

"C'MON (Y/N)!" The older bridesmaids cheered.

Brooklyn on the other hand was relieved as (y/n)'s blushing face became normal.

Time froze as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Erm... Brooklyn I thought we were going to a normal restaurant and not a party."

Brooklyn's legs gave up and he fell down semi-conscious.

Kai's eyes already started watering as he held her sister and pulled her away from the crowd.

Words rang in his mind. And he became more and more angry.

Her condition is getting better. She can remember things better and longer.

Brooklyn on the other hand slowly walked away in a room nearby, soon collapsing.
Just a small nagging thought was there before he became unconscious

A third failed attempt in last two years.

***

Vote 🌟
Comment 💬
Share 🔁

So did you liked the ending lol?

Did I get u when I said cliché?

In case you don't get, the reader had a mental problem where she couldn't remember properly, for long and distinguish between new and year old memories.

Brooklyn and Kai had tried to marry her two times before, but the mental problem always persisted.
It wasn't the first time.