Chapter 27 : I need Kylo Ren not Ben

Kylo makes his way through the base with Kierra. There is commotion everywhere. "Daddy had you Kierra. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you." Out of nowhere Kylo runs into Finn. Finn stands there slightly angry and sees Kierra. "Where are you going with her Ren?!" Kylo sighs. "Finn I am so sorry for everything I have done to you. Please. I have to get Kierra out of here before they find her. Please Finn. Do this for Kierra and Rey. Please help us escape."  Finn stands dumbfounded. Kylo looks very concerned and finally whispers, "Please.." Finn sighs slightly and hands out a weapon. "Follow me. I'll cover you. If you feel you need to fight hand me Kierra I promise I duck behind something to cover her from fire." Kylo slightly smiles and nods. He follows Finn through a passage not many know is there. "I have to get to my ship Finn." Finn turns around and stops him in his tracks. "You have your lightsaber and your force power right? Then you don't need your ship. They will have possibly destroyed it by now. I'm taking you to our secret extra escape pod. Only some of us know it's here that way the most important can escape and keep the resistance alive."  Suddenly Kylo hearts a signal from Rey. He hears her voice in his mind. "Ben stop! Turn around! Run!" Just as Kylo was shot to turn around he hears a familiar voice. "Well well well Ren. I must say. I knew there was a weakness in you that I warned the Supreme leader about, but I never knew this was your weakness." Kylo hands Kierra to Finn. "General Hux." Kylo looks over and sees stormtroopers holding onto Rey. She has on bracelets that keep her from using her force power. Kylo get angry. "Let her go! Now!" Just as Kylo was about to use his force Hux holds up this glowing staff that stops Kylo in his tracks. He goes stiff. "See Ren. Snoke was also s little worried about you. So he had us create this staff that can control you." A pressure and pain shoots through his body and he falls to the ground groaning in pain. Rey tries to break free. "Stop it! Please don't hurt him! Let him go!" Kylo twists and turns in agony. General Hux speaks. "Shut the fuck up scavenger." Rey cries. "Please stop hurting him! What do you want?" Hux keeps power over Kylo but the pain stops. Kylo breaths heavily. He looks over to Finn who is froze as well. Hux grins. "I think little Kierra will do." rey tries to break free. "She's mine! You can't have her." Kylo groans trying to get up. "You stay the fuck away from her Hux! You can't have my daughter!" Hux laughs. "I knew it! I just knew that scavenger had gotten to your head. I suspected a child and I knew you would leave to come here to see it! So Snoke let me put a tracker on your ship. He said if there is a child he wants it!" Kylo finally manages to get up. "He can't have her! Ever!" The harsh pressure and pain runs through Kylo's body again and he falls back to the floor. "Our Supreme leader will get whatever he wants Ren! Or should I say Ben...Solo... This scavenger has turned you soft." Kylo watches as stormtroopers grab Kierra from Finn. Rey continues to struggle. "Let my baby go!" Hux snaps. "Filthy scavenger! You better shut up before I just kill you." Kylo speaks through the pain. "You touch her and I will end you!" Hux laughs. "Aww our little Kylo Ren had fallen in love. How... Disgusting. Take that baby away to the ship. Order everyone to stop fighting and retreat. We have what we need."  Rey cries and they carry Kierra onto the ship and Hux follows. "Goodbye for now Ren."  The ship leaves and Rey turns around crying. She notices Finn laying on the ground hurt. "Finn of my gosh are you okay?" Finn sits up. "I can makes it to a med pack." Rey runs to Kylo struggling to shut up. "Baby look at me, are you okay?" Been looks at Rey. "Nothing I can't handle." Rey hugs him crying. "Our baby!" He hugs her back. "We will get her back I promise." next thing they know everyone is around them and assuming their guns at Kylo. Rey covers him. "Stop this wasn't his fault. Please. Poe tell them. They took our baby. " "Her lead them right to us!" Rey stands up."Please. He didn't. He didn't mean for them to follow him here please. He isn't as bad as he seems. Please trust me." Leia steps out. "We have to rescue Kierra." Kylo stands up. "I will do it. I got her into this mess I will get my daughter out of this. Ben Solo will get her." Leila's eyes brightened. Rey stopped them. "No. He won't... Kylo Ren will." They all look at her confused. She speaks again. "I need Kylo Ren right now. Not Ben. Be angry really bad just this once. Use your force. Show them who they messed with." Rey placed her hand on his scar and gently kisses him. "Kylo... Please go save our daughter. Bring her back to me." He hugs Rey tightly. "I promise."