Chapter eight : I Got You Figured Out

Kylo walked down the hallway dragging his feet. He was tired from a long day of meetings. He almost forgot about Rey until he walked in his room and took his helmet off. He saw Rey fast asleep in his bed. He walks over to the bed and looks at her peacefully sleeping. He lightly moves a piece of hair out her face. "She's .... beautiful....," he thought. He looks over and notices the empty tray of food and the book. He picks up the book and notices it is his favorite one. HE imagined her laughing at all the right moments of the story. He steps to put the book back on his shelf and knocks the tray to the floor. Rey begins to stir and sits up. "Did you enjoy your day," He asked. Rey looked nervous. "Is my bed comfortable," he questioned her. Rey felt like she had crossed the line. "I-I'm sorry. I just..," She stumbled over her words. "It's fine," he grinned. "What are you grinning for Ren," she demanded. He halfway ignored the question. "So my shower is heavenly and my clothes are so comfortable and I smell good Rey?" Rey let out a big gasp and stood up from his bed. "Stay the fuck out of my head Ren!" He slowly walks over to Rey and get really close to her. " You know, you smell nice too Rey, " he said smiling. "What are you doing," She asked him nervously. He smirk, " Exactly what you want. You see Rey. You want to hate me. I killed Han Solo. Someone you saw as a father. Not to mention countless innocent people. Yet you still can't hate me. The force is connecting us for some reason. Also I am just too attractive for you." Rey felt shivers down her spine. "Kylo.." "Oh don't deny it Rey, " he protested, " I have heard your thought and I have seen you staring at my lips. You want to feel them. I know you do." Rey breathed quitely, " Ben..." Kylo met her gaze and was shook by her calling him that, but it drew him in even more. Kylo slowly presses his lips to Rey's. To his surprise she pulls him closer and starts to kiss back. He lifts her up and sits her on the bed. She gets back. Kylo stops in his tracks feeling very confused and mixed signals. Rey pushes him onto the bed and he sits up surprised. Rey climbs onto his bed and in' to his lap straddling him. Kylo tries to speak , but is cut off , "Rey..." "Shut up and kiss me please," Rey exclaimed, "Please kiss me." Kylo pulls her into a kiss and she places her hands in his hair. She moves her hands from his hair and start tugging at his shirt. She pulls away and Kylo doesn't hesitate to take it off throwing it to the floor. Rey stares at body. "He looks so strong," she thought. "I am," Kylo laughed, " Let me show you." He flipped her over and laid her on the bed. She sits up and takes her shirt off throwing it across the room. Kylo Laughs, "Must you do everything opposite of me?" Rey giggles and tugs at his pants. He smirk, "Oh you want me to take these off for you?" "Please," Rey begged. He stands up and undoes his pants and lets them fall to the ground. Stepping out of them he looks on the bed to notice that Rey is already in nothing , but her bra and underwear. He stood there and stared. "What is it?" Rey couldn't help but question him. He smiles, " You are so beautiful Rey." She smiles, sits up and pulls him onto the bed. He kisses her neck and leaves a purple bruise. Rey slightly moans. "Fuck me Kylo," Rey says. "What was that," he asked with a smirk. He slips his hand into her underwear and starts kissing her right breast. Rey's eyes get really wide. "Kylo.. oh my gosh.." Kylo slides down her body and grabs her underwear with his teeth and slowly pulls it off. He sticks his head between her legs causing her to arch her back. "That feels amazing. Don't stop please." Kylo chuckles. He removes his head and moves to align himself with her. Suddenly he can fill her mind. She had never done this before. He puts his hand on her cheek and says, "I'll be gentle. I promise." He slowly puts himself inside her. Her eyes widen and he can tell the pain. "Just relax Rey. It'll go away soon and if it doesn't then we can stop and try again another day." He slowly pumps himself in and out of her. Rey feels the pain slowly going away. "Go faster. Kylo faster!" He picks up his pace and Rey almost screams. He laughs, " Rey we have to be a little more silent." Rey digs her nails into his back. "Oh fuck Rey!" Several moans and grunts escape both of them until they both are close to finishing. Kylo pulls out and they both finish. They were both very sweaty and tired. He lays down next to her and she lays her head on his chest. He pulls his blanket over them and without another thought, they both fall asleep.