theodore goes to sesame street!

Start from the beginning

*Harlow, Theodore, Coralei and Benji's pajamas*

Coralei and Benji are having a little tea party while Theodore is playing with his blocks and cars.

"Hey, I don't have a cup Coralei! That's not fair!" Benji says to Coralei.

"All mine!" Coralei yells at Benji.

"Coralei, you need to share with bubba okay? Or I will put the cups away and the tea party will be over." Will says sternly to Coralei.

Coralei gives Benji a cup and they continue to have their tea party.

"Thank you for sharing, Coralei. Good girl."
Will says as Coralei smiles.

Theodore plays with his cars and giggles.

"RJ is cooking breakfast for us and it smells so good!" Will says vlogging himself sitting on the couch.

"Papi is a good cook!" Coralei says out loud.

"He is a good cook! Am I a good cook, Coralei?" Will ask Coralei.

"Yeah!" Coralei says with a big grin.

*****
Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei and Theodore are sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast together.

"Mmm, look what RJ made for breakfast! These look so good. Thank you, babe!" Will says happily.

"You're welcome! Is it good guys?" RJ asks the kids.

"Yes!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison.

*Breakfast quesadillas*

"Good! I'm glad you guys like them!" RJ says with a big smile.

"Harlow is sleeping in her swing right over there! She loves that thing. Dobby loves to sit with her too, it's adorable." Will says filming Dobby and Harlow.