"You know they deliver, right?"

"But then we won't get the full experience," Santana runs a hand through my hair, "I'll make a list here so that we won't have to go up and down every isle."

"We're gonna go up and down every isle either way."

Santana bites down on her bottom lip and stares at me, thinking of ways to get me to go.

"Let's do this and then I'm yours for the rest of the day." She says, knowing she got me

How can I turn that down?

I roll my eyes and nod. Santana laughs like a villain as she walks to our bedroom and comes back out with a notepad and a pen. She's also wearing her glasses. She sits down next to me at the counter and notices me staring at her with a smile on my face.

"Stop." She says as she begins to write down what we need

"I like it when you wear those," I say and she shakes her head, "They're really cute."

"I ran out of contacts." She says, completely irritated by the fact that she now has to wear her glasses

It takes us five minutes to write down everything we need. I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth and Santana puts on a cheer shirt.

We have at least twenty different cheer shirts that we just kept. We also still have our letterman jackets and Santana keeps Finn's letterman jacket hung up in the living room.

"I have to tell you something," Santana says as we're walking towards the elevator, "I got accepted into NYADA."

My eyes widen and I pull her into a hug. She laughs into my ear.

"I'm so happy for you," I say when we pull back. I kiss her on the lips, "Why are you just now telling me?"

We step onto the elevator and she presses level two.

"Because we didn't do much talking last night." She laughs, "Did you hear from Juilliard?"

"I'm supposed to be hearing from them some time this week."

I'm nervous. I sent them the video of me and Mike Chang dancing to Valerie, but what if they don't think I'm good enough? They're definitely not taking in mathematical geniuses. I honestly just wanna dance, and if I don't get into this school then I'm gonna feel like it's the end. What am I supposed to do? Apply again next year?

But it's okay. Lord Tubbington told me everything is going to be okay.

Even though we made a list, we still went up and down every isle. She said we weren't but we still did, but she did it fast and we walked out an hour later.

"I'm going to the gym." I say to Santana as she puts away the last of the groceries

"No," Santana jumps in front me, standing in between me and the door, "I called off of work today to be with you, so you're not gonna leave me for three hours."

I drop my headphones and phone on the counters, "Okay, fine. What do you wanna do?"

"Honestly, nothing," She says and she grabs my hand, "I just wanna lay in bed with you and do nothing."

We walk into the bedroom and get under the covers. Santana lays on top of me right as soon as the AC turns on. She's not slick.

"I told you," I say while running my fingers through her hair, "You don't have to turn the AC on to lay with me."

"If I don't turn the AC then I get too and hot and then I don't want to lay with you," She says as she goes through our list on Netflix

Santana watch one series at a time together. Like, right now we're watching Gossip Girl. We can't watch the show alone because it's our show. That's one of our many attempts at bonding.