Eh, He Was Close

Ricky's POV

"Babe, if you don't want me over, it's okay, I understand." Chris and I were talking about him spending the night with me tonight, and I was just a little nervous about it, even though we've been together for three amazing months now.

Chris really is the most perfect boyfriend I could ask for. He's always completely respectful, never pushes me into anything, he's thoughtful, sweet.

Frank and Devin wound up actually becoming friends with Chris, Ryan, TJ, and I. Ever since Devin told us about Balz and Angelo, we've been able to use that to keep them from hurting me.

It hasn't stopped what they say, though. I'll get a text from them, saying to kill myself, or I'll pass them in the hall and they'll tell me I'm pathetic and worthless. No one else knows that, though; I haven't said anything.

Part of me wants to tell Chris, but I don't wanna cause more problems, or seem weaker than I already do. He takes care of me enough.

"No, I do want you to come over," I told Chris, "I'm just a little nervous." He smiled and held my hand. "Baby anything we do is completely up to you, okay?" he said comfortingly. I nodded, and he kissed my forehead, putting his strong arms around my thin waist.

That Night...

"So what now?" I asked Chris. We had just finished watching Sweeney Todd, and I wasn't sure if we should just go to bed, since it was almost 2:00 AM.

Chris scratched the back of his head and yawned. "Sleep?" I smiled and kissed him, then lead him upstairs to my room. "So this is where the handsome Ricky makes the magic happen!" Chris joked upon walking in.

"Shh, you'll wake my parents." I said, and he just shrugged. I've never even heard him mention his parents, and I figured they ignored him. He sat on the bed, then took my hand, pulling my closer.

Chris gently put his hands on the backs of my knees and smiled up at me, so I leaned down and kissed him passionately. His hands moved up slightly to the backs of my thighs, and I deepened the kiss, sitting on his lap facing him.

"You okay?" Chris whispered, just barely pulling away. "Mhmm." I crashed my lips into his, and Chris moved one hand to the inside of my thigh.

I just barely dragged my tongue along his bottom lip, running it over his piercings. He parted his lips, and I slipped my tongue into his mouth, meeting with his. Chris moved his hand up a little closer to my member, and I felt myself start to harden a little.

He chuckled softly, and I reached down to bite his neck. I gently tugged the skin on his neck with my teeth, and he pulled away. "That's dangerous territory." he murmured, resting his forehead against mine.

"And why is that?" I giggled, and he explained he doesn't have much control over himself when someone messes with his neck, and doesn't want to do anything to upset or hurt me. "What if I want the pain?" I asked devilishly, then bit his neck.

Chris stood and basically threw me on the bed, then pulled my pants off quickly. I whimpered in surprise, which was quickly muffled by Chris's lips harshly meeting mine.

He pulled my shirt off, followed by his own, then moved down to kiss my chest, then my stomach. I squeaked as he lightly tugged on the line of my boxers with one finger, and he looked up at me questioningly.

"I can't Chris." I whimpered, "I, I want to, but I'm kinda scared... I'm sorry." I wanted to cry admitting that because I felt like I was letting him down. He smiled and moved back up to lay beside me.

Chris wrapped an arm around my waist as he said, "Don't be sorry, I wanna wait till whenever you're ready, okay?" I smiled and snuggled up to him. "Thank you Chris."

I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of his breathing and his heartbeat. After a bit, he started humming a song, and I asked him to sing it, so he kissed the top of my head, then sang.

Paralyzed

By my envy of the night

I'm lost without you here

And at times

It looks like rain

For the last time

I bleed myself dry

Tonight

And nothing I could ever write

Would help you

Understand this life

There's so much beauty

When your eyes

Lay lost in all

The city lights

The wax will drip

As so as blood

Romance is dead

And all is lust

You are the water in my lungs

We've lost it

We are all alone

Paralyzed

By my envy of the night

I'm lost without you here

And at times

It looks like rain

For the last time

I bleed myself dry

Tonight

And nothing I could ever write

Would help you

Understand this life

There's so much beauty

When your eyes

Lay lost in all

The city lights

The wax will drip

As so as blood

Romance is dead

And all is lust

You are the water in my lungs

We've lost it

Now