Gaydar

*Chris's POV*

"They're gay, just like you two are. And they're together."

My lips curled into a smile as Ricky's jaw fell open. I had a feeling they were gay, they spent too much time together. "Saw it coming!" I gloated, and Ryan and TJ laughed. "How?!" Ricky exclaimed.

"Gaydar." I replied.

"Gaydar?" Devin repeated.

"I can kinda sense gays." I explained.

"Oh yeah, because that's normal!" TJ exclaimed, and Ricky shook his head, making his straight black hair swish back and forth under his beanie. "Crazy shit, man..."

I laughed as I bravely put an arm around him. "Well, we can definitely make them back off now!" I crowed. "Hell yeah we can! Those disgusting pieces of shit will get what's coming to them!" Ricky said happily.

Not once since I started this school have I actually seen Ricky happy. I wanted to pull him into my arms and share the moment with him, but there was no way he could feel the same about me.

Ricky's POV

I couldn't believe Balz and Angelo were a couple. It made me so happy to know that I finally had something over them, and they wouldn't be able to hurt me anymore. Not that they've really been able to anyways.

Balz and Angelo have barely touched me since Chris came around, because any time they try, Chris seems to come out of the fucking wood-work or some shit and defends me. It's really amazing.

In all honesty, HE is amazing. He's there for me always, even though I refuse to let him in. He's still just perfect. He's sweet, funny, smart, caring, protective. And really, really fucking hot.

I wanted to just jump in his lap and hug him out of happiness, and almost did, but there's no way he would like me. I'm disgusting. I'm a broken, suicidal, ugly, fucked up mess. How could anyone ever like me?

"Fuck yeah they will." Devin said, grinning. "Who's a disgusting piece of shit?" The guy in front of us turned around. "Josh Balz and Angelo Parente." Chris said bluntly. "And you are?" Ryan asked the kid.

"Frank Polumbo." he answered with a smile. Everyone introduced themselves one by one, except for me, since I was too shy. "And this angel over here is Ricky." Chris told Frank, and I stared at him. Angel? Me?

I felt myself blushing, and I looked away, trying to hide it. "So what do you guys have against Josh and Angelo?" Frank asked us. "They're judgmental assholes that have been fucking with Ricky." Chris told him.

"How?"

I finally spoke up, explaining how they have beaten and humiliated me for the last four years. I was almost in tears when I finished, and I wanted nothing more than for Chris to just hold me...

"That's it. Come here." Chris ordered.

"Huh?"

Chris patted his lap and looked at me expectantly. "Are- are you sure?" I asked, nervous. He gave me a look that said, "Uh no shit." so I got out of my desk and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist in a tight hug, and I wrapped mine around his neck, letting my tears fall.

"That is so fucking cute!" Devin squealed. I giggled, despite myself, and Chris whispered, "I understand if you say no, but will you be mine?" I lifted my head to look him in the eyes, and I saw that he really meant it.

I nodded happily, a tear of happiness falling now. "What just happened?" TJ asked teasingly. I leaned my head on Chris's shoulder as he exclaimed, "I just got a boyfriend!"

"Wait, you're gay too?" Frank asked him, to which Chris replied, "Only thing gayer than me is Tumblr." We all laughed heartily, knowing Tumblr loves gays more than gays love gays.